What would your child/parent have to do for you to say "you're dead to me!"?

Options
2»

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , anyone can get cut off depending on what they do
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    You stuck wit it. It don't mean their decisions are yours. But you stuck wit it, and you'll only hurt yourself by denying it.

im not following you

That love, that bond can't be broken from a parental side. Nothing they can do to you can make you totally disown them or not love them. The decisions they make are not yours. And when you try to wash your hands, you'll still feel invested from afar. Basically, it's harder to not love them than it is to stay by their side. You'll just end up turning the negative emotion on yourself.

You are too ? Soft
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Die.

Or be a ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be a child molester or ? over my mama or something, they granny
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    You stuck wit it. It don't mean their decisions are yours. But you stuck wit it, and you'll only hurt yourself by denying it.

im not following you

That love, that bond can't be broken from a parental side. Nothing they can do to you can make you totally disown them or not love them. The decisions they make are not yours. And when you try to wash your hands, you'll still feel invested from afar. Basically, it's harder to not love them than it is to stay by their side. You'll just end up turning the negative emotion on yourself.

You are too ? Soft

@zzombie You hate pimps like ya moms was a prostitute, and talk about ? ? too much to have an opinion on me. Stay out my lane ? ? .
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if y'all child a child molester, y'all wouldn't disown him/her?
  • zzombie
    Options

im not following you

You are too ? Soft

@zzombie You hate pimps like ya moms was a prostitute, and talk about ? ? too much to have an opinion on me. Stay out my lane ? ? .

? you soft like baby ? and you are probably raising a prostitute or homosexual right now you ? weak ?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My children will know that if they make children before they are out on their own they might as well not come home.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they are some crazy ? , ? , alcoholics(the ? kind), or some other ? up ?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im not following you

You are too ? Soft

? you soft like baby ? and you are probably raising a prostitute or homosexual right now you ? weak ?
    @zzombie
    Well, since we on the internet. I'll just say columbus ohio.... Let me know if you ever pass through. Lots of natural ? here for you to obsess on.
  • zzombie
    Options

im not following you

You are too ? Soft

@zzombie
    Well, since we on the internet. I'll just say columbus ohio.... Let me know if you ever pass through. Lots of natural ? here for you to obsess on.

? the less white people i am around the better and i don't obsess about anything
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter how ? up the situation my child is in, I am there to help/be there for them.

I've already pretty much stated this to my mother without saying it. All ties have been cut.
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The following are my reasons: takes a swing at me,takes over $200 from me ( I don't play that ? ),get's a chick pregnant when they are still in high school,get's arrested for murder 1 or 2(self defense is fine) arson,? ( depending on the situation of said ? ),robbery (feeding a family that it theirs is fine) point's a weapon at me ( i'm breaking bones),get's me jumped or anyone in his family jumped (death automatically).
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard such words inside of a black household.

i believe 50 said something similar to that to his son
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be a homeless 50 year old crackhead with no job.

"Lose my # & take care."
    .......80's baby
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they are evil, other then that no matter how much I don't agree or support what they are doing, It's still my place as a father to at least try and keep a line of communication going.
  • bununs alias
    Options
    Be a homeless 50 year old crackhead with no job.

"Lose my # & take care."
    .......80's baby

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die.

Or be a ? .

It took that long for someone to say this? Are we sure this thread was made on the IC?

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Homeless black youth who have been abandoned or disowned by their parents are out there in ridiculous numbers. It ain't hard to find that info
  • bununs alias
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Homeless black youth who have been abandoned or disowned by their parents are out there in ridiculous numbers. It ain't hard to find that info

sup my brotha