Smartest posters on the IC?

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw OP if I were to play your game of dissecting anonymous strangers' posts without time limits...

I'd ask you to give me a clear, universal standard to judge all posters by.
    So if by smart you mean likely to have a high IQ, I'd view those who naturally excel and have an academic background in math and science as more likely to score higher than the general IC population. So for instance I wouldn't be surprised if posters like SixSickSins and Kai scored highest in that regard out of the female posters and someone like And_So_It_Burns fits that category on the male side but unlike the aforementioned females he isn't well known on this forum.

Nonetheless, perceived academic credentials isn't solely what I take into consideration because there's lots of idiots who've obtain degrees - I've associated with plenty of them irl.

One salient question that I consider from my perspective: If we were in a group setting offline would the level of discourse drop off considerably from what they've shown here?

Anyway there's about 20-25 people that stick out to me on this forum in terms of intelligence/mental capacity and I don't agree with some of them on most topics.
    Although some in that group have been mentioned in this thread, many of them haven't been mentioned which hilarious due to some of the names that have been. Some are clearly confusing knowledge on a topic or the ability to convey common sense on the internet with intellect. Just as some people I know in irl erroneously believe academic accomplishments are synonymous with intellect or IQ.

Hell, I'm pretty sure a portion of the posters listed in this thread wouldn't even be able to form an opinion on or even process complex topics like string theory or post-structuralism even if you gave them a few hours to google it and post about it in a thread. Yet it's quite a few that haven't been mentioned (many are my favorite posters and posters who I don't really give a lot of reactions to but respect nonetheless) that likely could pull that off with little to no difficulty.

Smart poster post
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....ANYBODY MENTION ME YET?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    half the ? y'all say "smart" are the type of ? that would keep the title of their car in their car glove box..
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    @blackrain
    @mryounggun
    @The Lonious Monk
    @BOSSExcellence
    @S2J
    @The Iconoclast
    @Abraxas
    @Kai
    @DarcSkies
    @Busta Carmichael

There are plenty of smart people on this forum, certainly more than I've listed here, but these are the posters that came to mind off rip.

Thanks to the few that included me in their list. Respect.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    half the ? y'all say "smart" are the type of ? that would keep the title of their car in their car glove box..
    be right back yall...

entering-the-car-like-a-boss-o.gif

...left something in the car

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Off&On wrote: »
    No one ever mentions Allergens...I know one yall ? gotta think im smart. Its like 300 mufuckas on here b. The law of averages dictates. :(

the sun shines on a dogs ass aleast once a day sooooo
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off&On wrote: »
    No one ever mentions Allergens...I know one yall ? gotta think im smart. Its like 300 mufuckas on here b. The law of averages dictates. :(

Feelings
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Lol So in addition to most lusted, most popular, most light skin, and if i recall also named funniest ...according to who's mentioned most in this thread ... Pico is the smartest person on the IC

dukie.gif

Guys, you gotta get out the basement man. Its like giving superlatives to a ngga in home school

Most likely to succeed: Jimmy
    Class Clown: Jimmy
    Best dressed: jimmy
    Worst dressed: jimmy

exactly.

i read this thread like "come on man....yall cant be that hard pressed"

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    I wanna hit @kai from the back while she's reciting the atomic weight of each element on the periodic table...don't judge me

I can also recite pi to 100 decimal places, it used to be more but I got rusty since hs.

Hey you guys should play me on trivia ? , all my real life friends refuse to now cuz I always beat them lol

I never understood why schools got kids to do that. What's the point?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai the type that can recite Pi but cant tell that the ? lil nggas sellin candy dont actually play for a football team.

Unless you're running for 8th grade class president no one cares about that ma
  • The Lonious Monk
    Kai the type that can recite Pi but cant tell that the ? lil nggas sellin candy dont actually play for a football team.

Lol you jealous or something ? ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chill Deebo thats a FEMALE!

Relax Craig, stop capin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna hit @kai from the back while she's reciting the atomic weight of each element on the periodic table...don't judge me

I can also recite pi to 100 decimal places, it used to be more but I got rusty since hs.

Hey you guys should play me on trivia ? , all my real life friends refuse to now cuz I always beat them lol

whenever u wanna play trivia ? , hows ur sister doing?
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited July 2015

I didn't even know what trivia ? was until your post, but I like trivia. I'll play you.

On another note, based on the comments of some people on this site, I don't think some understand what the purpose of college is. College is not supposed to make you more intelligent and it doesn't guarantee you a high paying job. All college does is provide you with an avenue for gaining knowledge and guidance in a particular area of study. How much of that knowledge you hold onto and what you do with the knowledge once you have it is up to you. It's funny because I see people on this site insult the idea of college and people who go to college all the time for ? you'd have to be an idiot to think college guaranteed.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    You know whats frustrating?

Muhfukkas that go to college can past test, but cant apply the knowledge to their lives.

The ? is the point at bring a good test taker if you never rationalize the ? u are taught?

How many subjects people can study in school that they can directly apply to their lives?

The fact that a person can't apply what he or she has learned in school to his or her life doesn't mean that that person doesn't "rationalize" what they learned.

There still could be a point to it if they can't rationalize it or apply it directly to their lives. It could be a way of making a living, contributing to society, etc.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

whenever u wanna play trivia ? , hows ur sister doing?

Hit me up @hankypank.

My sister is great, she moved to Toronto. My other sister got accepted to the astrophysics program @ Waterloo. I can't believe she's 18 & off to college already

so whats wrong w a Marketing degree? Anyway im trying to hit up Caribana...tell ur sister to meet me there
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    LUClEN wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Big ass ?

fixed*

Is he really a ? ? Dude used to post about how base 12 is superior to base 10 and how Whites imitated that ? and give no credits to Africans for it

No idea, it just looked better to me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 pages & no one mentioned Gee?