What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

chiraq rapper get killed ova IG beef..

BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
macadonwoo

Replies

• BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the other one got left brain dead ova facebook comments.. this beef is ova IG
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
    [From ZTE mobile browser]

this murder was cause a nigga was lacking..

so do Baltimore rappers.. & niggas on da average
    xxCivicxx
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Chicago rappers get killed everyday b

The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the name of the song "fanado"?
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

What's the name of the song "fanado"?

Looked it up soon as I saw this video. That shit is demonic for real, lmao.
    BrazilianHairMoneyshtoopid
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So y'all really feedin the real crazy lady
    yall respond like im new 2 da murda scene. people been getting killed in Baltimore since the 80s ova dumb shit.. but now its ig and Facebook dumb shit
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuthin new
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yall niggas saying nuttin New.. like u seen bodies get dropped :-q

of course Baltimore have rappers chi raq is like Baltimore was in da 90s.. alot od these cities today wannabe like Baltimore used to be...

Baltimore trying 2 change.. we already been thru this
    TayGettem gnsmiamivice305shtoopidxxCivicxx
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    All i see is feminine dumb niggas and they only shoot niggas when its 100% in their favor they call it chiraq like it really some type of war zone nothing but suicide

basically a bunch of niggas seeking to be special by doing and looking like the next nigga eventually getting murdered by the next nigga in a even more absurd version of black on black crime than every where else
    silverfoxx
    Stew wrote: »
    yall respond like im new 2 da murda scene. people been getting killed in Baltimore since the 80s ova dumb shit.. but now its ig and Facebook dumb shit

Niggas in Bmore just started dying over dumb shit in the 80s? Damn that's some mind blowin shit. What was happening before the 80s?

Baltimore was a political city. i know yall think u know alot abour Baltimore..

some of u hold Baltimore to the past. yall think thiz a upscale city where black people act dumb.

Baltimore been a dump since the 80s...before then it was a historical city where rich black people lived.
    Louis Devinear  Colin$mackabi$hxxCivicxx
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »

Niggas in Bmore just started dying over dumb shit in the 80s? Damn that's some mind blowin shit. What was happening before the 80s?

Baltimore was a political city. i know yall think u know alot abour Baltimore..

some of u hold Baltimore to the past. yall think thiz a upscale city where black people act dumb.

Baltimore been a dump since the 80s...before then it was a historical city where rich black people lived.

Riiight I rock an Orioles avi cause I know nothin about the city =))
    RawAce
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them little niggas up there are so depressing.
    shtoopidPapaDoc223Young Gunner
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see BHM I hear thst song Bag Lady
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

silverfoxxblack caesaryellowtapesportRawAce
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figo wrote: »
    so do Baltimore rappers.. & niggas on da average

Baltimore have rappers?? never heard of any, and I'm right in PG county

So who Yung Leek be?

Oh yea B. Rich is from Baltimore...one hit wonder yea but his album is bangin, thank u spotify
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    CashmoneyDuxbigev240#1hiphopjunki3