Get that London ? outta' here, Bloke

Real Lady, you might as well drop them exclusives in this Thread too
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    yall respond like im new 2 da murda scene. people been getting killed in Baltimore since the 80s ova dumb ? .. but now its ig and Facebook dumb ?

? in Bmore just started dying over dumb ? in the 80s? Damn that's some mind blowin ? . What was happening before the 80s?

Baltimore was a political city. i know yall think u know alot abour Baltimore..

some of u hold Baltimore to the past. yall think thiz a upscale city where black people act dumb.

Baltimore been a dump since the 80s...before then it was a historical city where rich black people lived.

Riiight I rock an Orioles avi cause I know nothin about the city =))

Is that you B-Rich? Damn homie I didn't know you was still alive. What's good on them Bmore streets?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real lady was never trying to be foxy kim or nicki.. this my real face.. im just fed up with lies..

nobody never said i looked better than everyone.. but a lie is a lie.. im not on child support.. dont know nas.. & dont got a disease
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real lady was never trying to be foxy kim or nicki.. this my real face.. im just fed up with lies..

nobody never said i looked better than everyone.. but a lie is a lie.. im not on child support.. dont know nas.. & dont got a disease

U sexy AF to me. Your my type. :)
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thread derailment.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

raw

raw

U decent
    a chick that looks like she'll let a train get ran on her
    But u ain't wat I'd call a bad ?
    More like a girl around the way type

GunTown wrote: »
    Chicago, Los Angeles and London dudes bang like it's a religion

So ur telling us the two places where the largest gangs originated ain't ? but u British wankers are the realest LMAO
    I guess thats why the good Brits needed America to win the war against Germany
    An lost when America beat yalls ass to gain independence
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its always this dumb ? i go thru with dumb people who think im conceited.. i kno i kno u suppose to be humbling me because u think im conceited. u think i.think i look better than all females so im saying stars are after me.

smh.

men are into looks but thats not the only thing that attracts them...

so thats a weak beef.. u think im ugly who the ? is u? somebody i dont care a flying ? . about u weak ?
    GunTown wrote: »
    U do look Brazilian or Caribbean

in america alot of blacks have extreme low self esteem.. so they got issues with people saying i look foreign. they think they are saying i look better than all black women.

mainly foreigners keep telling i dont look american, because a lot of women with my features are from over seas.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. a lot of americans like plastic beauty or misconceived beauty.

im not in that psychological raise. this bitcg keep trolling me saying im saying somebody want me.. thats how i know its a ? .. im not even saying that.. but would never believe im ugly..

I mean.. Why you mad though?
    confused-black-girl---confusception_gp_3489431.jpg
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    i.dont put no.serious pics on the net. i like simple pics.. if i put a lot of made up pics on the net .. people be saying thats not how i look. i like to put regular pics on the net.. but when i go out i know how to look depending on occasion.. thats why i said people judging me by the net and others are talkin bout how i look to them in person.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    rappers are round da way ? .. & them girls in the video round da way girl with heels and seductive outfits...

the industry is a business. those girls don t stay dressed up 24/7-
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't King Los from Bmore?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yall respond like im new 2 da murda scene. people been getting killed in Baltimore since the 80s ova dumb ? .. but now its ig and Facebook dumb ?

? in Bmore just started dying over dumb ? in the 80s? Damn that's some mind blowin ? . What was happening before the 80s?

They wasn't repping that 18 huneds 5 Points gang life.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    i have never had no train raned on me.. thats why i said sound like female opinions. females have a hard time just saying another female is nice looking, they do all this fake analysing, like she fine but dumb or fine but just something to ? .. tryna think like MEN.. lol

naw but men not even that complicated except ones who think like females into vain chickens...

majority of men just judge if its their type or not.. females always throw shade..

i dont look like i had trainz ranned on me.. never been mmistaken 4 dat type in person..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    another thang when rappers say " badbitch" down south they saying "outlaw" & yeah its decribed as fine but yet average.. average meaning everyday type of person like in songs like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6_RLWseKZE

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5MABVBHU5U

the number 1 desease of the race is low self esteem... thats what create black on black murder.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he bang? I'm sure that or that lifestyle didn't get him killed...
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized real lady Instagram name is tunnel woman.....LMAO the roast would be to easy so imma let her live
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    yall need to leave it because when ? isnt.the truth, and u come on the net keep calling someone ugly who people see in real life, u sound dumb.. even tho u feel smart on the net..

then u cause attention to the matter more than needed.

when u suppose to be shutting down the person attention. then everyone will start how the person is ugly, and look at it like the person is getting hated on..

then u start looking like a hater for trying to make every one have your opinion.

i never was trying to be foxy or none of them .. ? this my real face.. u dont like it oh well..

what that mean?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    tunnel, is for undeground.. ? not doing trains... just because i post their song..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    yall need to leave it because when ? isnt.the truth, and u come on the net keep calling someone ugly who people see in real life, u sound dumb.. even tho u feel smart on the net..

then u cause attention to the matter more than needed.

when u suppose to be shutting down the person attention. then everyone will start talking about how the person is not ugly, and look at it like the person is getting hated on..

then u start looking like a hater for trying to make every one have your opinion.

i never was trying to be foxy or none of them ? this my real face.. u dont like it oh well..

u dont like me...

what that mean?

leave it alobe
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    another reason people get killed people spread rumors with no truth to it
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    getting mad cause i like chicken in the coupe over fried chicken :-?

i wonder who is starting these dumb rumors?

yall not roasting me.. u causing people to call me a bad ? .. ?

yall causing me to act ? ... ur not humbling me or stopping anything.. u just making rivals occur.. do i ever insult ppl?
    no i just talk about music!

chicken in the coupe over fried chicken..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNhsYu48v4
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^I'm ignoring the groupie

She probly let the whole drill scene hit it along with ATL from 03-present

But Nas didn't want her milkshake so she mad she let Bravehearts hit
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    that go in the trash with the rest of the rumors.. :-q
  • yellowtapesport