Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke is that NobodyTouchesJordan dude on facebook

I see u bruh
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Luke is that NobodyTouchesJordan dude on facebook

I see u bruh

Actually I didn't really like Jordan. You right I think he was the best I ever saw.
    I think Bill Russell is actually the best ever in NBA and Kareem makes a good argument to be better than Jordan.

I kinda went more toward favoring Isaiah, Iverson and Kobe cause when they came in the NBA hated all of them (maybe not Zeek, I ain't old enough to remember his prime) and I was rooting for them.
    Usually if you're a confident leader, rich and quiet dude who doesn't smile (Zeek did a lot of smiling tho)for the camera and you're black and famous then the media will hate you because you aren't supposed to exist.

As a young kid I saw this and identified with some of it and loved how mad it made everyone in the media like Barkley, Magic and alot of reporters in the 90's who kept saying he won't win, or he won't win unless, or he won't win again.
    Basically, I respect or root for self-made dudes.
    I don't really like or need the media helping to push someone on me.

And, no it's not a knock on Lebron. Dude is a killer and deserves the respect he gets. I just had to clear up the Jordan part.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill Russell wasn't even the best big man in his own era.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Bill Russell wasn't even the best big man in his own era.

good point, but it is debatable. I judge on effect on the game, stats, carrying a team, who was on your team to help, and if you were the leader or main guy people were trying to stop, how many rings you have and 11 rings is hard to argue; and he couldn't have done that by luck. Nobody in no sport even comes close
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grant hill was lebron before lebron
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    grant hill was lebron before lebron

When he used to drink sprite, yep thought that ? was gonna be the goat
  • Shizlansky
    Larry Bird is more similar to LBJ then Pippen
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Their actual game is alot different (outside the court vision *bird better imo*), one is considered one of the GOAT shooters the other is considered one of the best slashers, also the difference in athletic ability,post game skills, FT shooting and other things...

They were completely different players but the result in stats were the similar..
  • Shizlansky
    blu197 wrote: »

Their actual game is alot different (outside the court vision *bird better imo*), one is considered one of the GOAT shooters the other is considered one of the best slashers, also the difference in athletic ability,post game skills, FT shooting and other things...

They were completely different players but the result in stats were the similar..

Both can score
    Both can pass
    Both can defend
    Both can rebound

They played similar

Besides shooting and athletic ability.

And Yall keep basing LBJ post game for some reason I don't know why. Dude lived in the paint all post season
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both can score
    Both can pass
    Both can defend
    Both can rebound

They played similar

And Yall keep basing LBJ post game for some reason I don't know why. Dude lived in the paint all post season

They don't play similar outside the court vision, you would game plan for Bird completely different than you would for Lebron....

And LBJ post game is still ass, jus bc you bulldoze to the paint to get points and back down players using your size doesn't mean you have a good post game..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

Both can score
    Both can pass
    Both can defend
    Both can rebound

They played similar

They don't play similar outside the court vision, you would game plan for Bird completely different than you would for Lebron....

And LBJ post game is still ass, jus bc you bulldoze to the paint to get points and back down players using your size doesn't mean you have a good post game..

ass is a reach, dude is decent, compared to in the past at least, u act like him using his size is a negative