I have a son..and now I have a daughter too by default lol

yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
On some real ? , I think baby mothers in some way become our daughters for those of us that keep a cordial relationship..and it's not just financial.

Look at it like this..because I care about my child and the influences around him, I have to hope that she makes good choices when choosing a new man. When I say good choices, I can only assume these would be the same standards I would hold for my daughter.

So ? Mother's Day..? better buy me TWO Father's Day gifts

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never gotta worry about my son's mother on terms of who she chooses to be with and who she chooses to have around our son. She only ? with stand up dudes.

Sound like you hustling backwards.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't control no woman best bet is to be sure you teach your son what's right and let that thot keep on thoting
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now this salty ? gonna ? up some other dudes situation. You gonna stand by the door with your gun when she goes out on a date?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    taeboo wrote: »
    So you're saying your baby mama made ? choices in men before including yourself?

Ha got eem!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I never gotta worry about my son's mother on terms of who she chooses to be with and who she chooses to have around our son. She only ? with stand up dudes.

O yeh what's her number
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't control no woman best bet is to be sure you teach your son what's right and let that thot keep on thoting

Criminally slept on post
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »

O yeh what's her number

916-877-9311
  • yellowtapesport
    So you're saying your baby mama made ? choices in men before including yourself?

No I'm saying I hope she continues to make good choices.

Illiterate ?
  • yellowtapesport

As usual..you reading to far into ? tryn be insightful.
    FOH assuming your situation is better than someone else's
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On some real ? , I think baby mothers in some way become our daughters for those of us that keep a cordial relationship..and it's not just financial.

Look at it like this..because I care about my child and the influences around him, I have to hope that she makes good choices when choosing a new man. When I say good choices, I can only assume these would be the same standards I would hold for my daughter.

Doesn't sound like you made the best choice in her, if you are that concerned what dude she might bring around ya kid, why don't you just get joint/full custody.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marraige is wack and stupid as ? , having a kid is wack and stupid as ? . should have worn a condom etc etc
  • yellowtapesport
    Mseries_ wrote: »

Doesn't sound like you made the best choice in her, if you are that concerned what dude she might bring around ya kid, why don't you just get joint/full custody.

Tru. Not really concerned just hopeful. Same thought I assume goes thru most MEN heads when they part ways with the BM. But ? love taking the high road like they flawless.

Thanks for not goin into over assumption mode tho..respect.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the baby momma/daddy hater and I know you ? hate the fact yo son man man is growing up and taking the tendencies of another ? , he teaching man man how to shoot his jumper, how to throw a football, how to ? ....

I know you ? be boiling he drop ya son off for visitation, they wearing matching outfits and ?

I do give yall credit tho....couldn't be me gettin half my check ? and then deal wit that ? ???
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

Illiterate ?

Name calling, must've hit a nerve...

If she has made good choices in men thus far in life, why would you have to worry about the next dude to the point where you feel like you gotta treat her like child?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

O yeh what's her number

916-877-9311

Seems like ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me take a moment to co-sign this.
  • yellowtapesport

Illiterate ?

Name calling, must've hit a nerve...

If she has made good choices in men thus far in life, why would you have to worry about the next dude to the point where you feel like you gotta treat her like child?

Simply because I worry about my child. While others pretend not to.

And why do you keep tryn add seasoning to what I said? It's pretty straight forward if you read it CAREFULLY
    I NEVER SAID I GOTTA TREAT HER LIKE A CHILD
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

O yeh what's her number

916-877-9311

Damn you in Sac bruh.