What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

JUST KNOW THAT | Kenny Burton | Joey White

DupacDupac RetiredPurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some young dudes i know from Baltimore.....show them some love if y'all like it

Replies

• Mseries_Mseries_ Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure the first dude aint from Louisiana ?
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched these dudes grow up, they from my neighborhood

• blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really my vibe but I salute anybody out there chasin' their dream...props for that...peace
    Dupac
    thanks

Update.
    Dude still doing his thing, trying to put his music out,

He won a competition that let him open up for jeezy & young thug..gotta lotta good feedback.....

i sat on the porch and spoke with him over the weekend, told him to always network, make friends, sell yourself, and improve on your brand....and most importantly.....never stop working hard...hard work and dedication will alaways triumph...

and leave them niggaz in the hood the fuck alone.....fuck all hood activities....you a cool dude, make money with music, fuck tryna do it on the streets at this point...

hopefully he he really is up next

https://soundcloud.com/kennysburton