Video:Confederate terrorist flag supporter out here gettin washed in a confrontation w/ black folks.

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZEAkvBGI8o

Update: Another ? took an ass whopping and lived to tell about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uXZ6uRyvvc

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015

The best way to ? those bigots off is to have multiple interracial couples (black men/white women) making out and taunting them while they drive by.

Ultimate ether.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I'm talkin about...

Fight the power
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

The best way to ? those bigots off is to have multiple interracial couples (black men/white women) making out and taunting them while they drive by.

Ultimate ether.

I was back in the hometown bar the other day and I seen a racists white dude from HS wife dancing with a black dude at the bar. It was soooooo tasty. Nh.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/south-carolina-charleston-confederate-flag-statehouse-brawl
    Brawl Breaks Out Over Confederate Flag At South Carolina Statehouse

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — One man has been arrested after a fight over the Confederate flag in front of the South Carolina Statehouse.

The fight started about 7:15 p.m. Monday when about a dozen vehicles with Confederate flag supporters pulled up in front of the Statehouse and stopped in the middle of the street, Public Safety Department spokeswoman Sherri Iacobelli said in a statement.

About 10 of the flag supporters clashed with about 30 people who were on the Statehouse grounds protesting the flag, the statement said.

About 50 officers responded and contained the clash, including officers from the Bureau of Protective Services assigned to the Statehouse, as well as Columbia police, University of South Carolina officers and the South Carolina Highway Patrol.

Two blocks of the street in front of the Statehouse was closed for a brief time during the disturbance.

Nicholas Thompson, 25, of Irmo, South Carolina, has been charged with disorderly conduct. It wasn't clear if he has an attorney.

The Confederate flag has been a focus of protests since the fatal shooting of nine people at a historic black church in Charleston on June 17.

Public Safety Director Leroy Smith told reporters it was unfortunate that Columbia had a fight when there have been no problems reported in Charleston, where the shooting occurred.

The suspect in the Charleston shooting, Dylann Storm Roof, appears in a number of photographs online with theConfederate flag, prompting calls for removal of the flag from in front of the Statehouse.

South Carolina lawmakers are expected next week to consider proposals to take the flag down and move it to a museum.

The flag has flown at the Statehouse since the 1960s. It was removed from the Statehouse dome and placed at aConfederate Soldier Monument in front of the Statehouse in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uXZ6uRyvvc
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will Munny
    Does any find it to be a strange coincidence everyone you would expect to be flying a confederate flag looks exactly like someone you would expect to by flying a confederate flag? I mean... Doesn't appear to be very many professional types, educated, or intellectual people out repping hard for the CSA.
  • Will Munny
    Lolzzzz I was thinking they are smart enough not to be racists but you're probably right about some of the educated peoples.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ultimate ether.

This is the stupidest most oft cosigned ? i hear
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's how 17 year old Trayvon was whooping on 30 year old Zimmerman with MMA training until he shot him. LMFAO at the smack of that hit. Hit him so hard traffic stopped. It's no question who is the physically dominant race is
  • deadeye
    Will Munny wrote: »

Ultimate ether.

I was back in the hometown bar the other day and I seen a racists white dude from HS wife dancing with a black dude at the bar. It was soooooo tasty. Nh.

Was she fat?
  • Will Munny
    A little overweight but not obese.
  • deadeye

Ultimate ether.

This is the stupidest most oft cosigned ? i hear

It's stupid, but that's really at the heart of why so many white men hate black men:

Fear of the black man "ravaging" their women.
  • Will Munny
    Propaganda is almost always fundamentally aimed at women.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. When white dude ran up you KNEW it wouldn't be good
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White boy ran up on a reality check. Dude 2pieced him in church clothes lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you see how his friends aint help cause they aint have they guns and numbers wasnt in their favor
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I'm glad I left that place.. This ? is a circus now. I don't know what's going to happen with that flag but they need to do something.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The blood on my teeth, and the blood on my hands is no comparison to the southern blood running through my veins."

Its all your blood, you ignorant ? . I can't stand ? like that.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ? getting buck over the Confederate flag need to get buck over the American flag, too. We've gone through way more hell under that ? if ? want to keep it real.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    We seem to always win the individual 1on1fight....maybe it's time we win the battle.