Bio-warfare Theory AIDS/Ebola similar to Sperm- our Cells in our Bodies are like Eggs.

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Some believe that AIDS and Ebola are forms of Biological Warfare.
? Originated With Monkeys, Not Chimps, Study Finds
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/06/0612_030612_hivvirusjump.html
... the virus that causes AIDS— ... separate viruses jumped from different monkey species into chimps, ... probably by butchering them for bush meat.

http://www.boldfacenews.com/ebola-natural-disease-kissinger-solution/
“There is no natural disease called Ebola,” according to Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad, . He called Ebola a “weaponized virus”
“Disturbingly, many reports also conclude that the U.S. government has a viral fever bioterrorism research laboratory in Kenema, a town at the epicentre of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa,” he added

I have no way of knowing if this is true but I do have a THEORY on how Viruses like AIDS and Ebola are spread.

According to Wikipedia A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of other organisms. Viruses can infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus

The key word is replicates. The definition of replicate is to reproduce. This is what sperm does once it fertilizes an egg-reproduces. So theoritically once a virus enters inside the living cells of our bodies only then can it reproduce. This means from MY point of view anyway that the Virus is Sperm or Sperm like and the inside of our living cells are eggs or act likes an egg that has become fertilized because it replicates making us sick with the flu or the common cold. I think that when we get sick our bodies must have high levels of estrogen through the foods that we eat and all of the chemicals in the environment. We can't escape it.

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As we age and through all of the estogenic foods that we consume on a daily basis this makes us vulnerable to disease. because in my a Virus like the common cold and the flu must contain some type of testoterone or deridative because it binds inside the living cells and duplicates/replicates (similar to how some testosterone binds and removes estrogen in the Human body). Of course this is how life is formed (mostly) sperm fertilizing an egg. And this is why I believe a Virus is sperm-like because it replicates/reproduces only while inside a living cell.

When we get sick (in theory) our bodies or inside the living cells of our bodies must have high doses of estrogen.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep falling for this ? and losing time... You sure know how to write a lot about nothing at all ? . No diss.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options