Ku Klux ? plans rally at South Carolina Statehouse.. (July 18)

Comments

• matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    July 18, 2015 they holding a kkk rally In SC.. Who's really about that life ??

You ain't even got to worry bro. I'll be out there
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Negroes ain't going to do ? . If y'all were, somebody in SC/NC/GA would've started planning a HUGE counter-protest right there for that day.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Negroes ain't going to do ? .

this.. because by default the police and swat will be out there..... in their robes and pointed hats of course.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Negroes ain't going to do ? .

this.. because by default the police and swat will be out there..... in their robes and pointed hats of course.
    giphy.gif

I see what you did there..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is definitely a PR nightmare for all the Republicans and their ? lackeys....trying to revise the racist and treasonous history of that flag
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    joe we used to have KKK rally every year in DC....when i was a kid....and every ? from the hood would go downtown to interrupt that ? ....every year that ? turned into a riot so they stopped approivng the KKK's application

Hope the sames ? happens

the KKK used to rally in DC? Black ass DC?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The counter offense would to be out there getting them to take the hood off ..... if they really stand behind what they represent then them hoods ain't needed in 2015 ..... get them to expose and ? themselves
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys do know, that you'd ? them off even more, if you completely ignored them. Just treat them like the peons they are.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    joe we used to have KKK rally every year in DC....when i was a kid....and every ? from the hood would go downtown to interrupt that ? ....every year that ? turned into a riot so they stopped approivng the KKK's application

Hope the sames ? happens

the KKK used to rally in DC? Black ass DC?

Looks like I was off and it wasn't a yearly thing. Happened in the 1920 and in 1982 and in 1990

Looks like they rallied once in September than in October of 1990

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-09-03/news/mn-1527_1_police-officers

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-10-29/news/mn-2703_1_? -members

• willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats it folks. They want you down to their unhappy level. Thats what its been all these years...all this time. Thats the opposite of how people who are content with themselves and happy are you dont have to or want to involve yourself in that evil negative energy of trying to take others down. And there are reasons for this. Not putting all white people in the same boat but to those whom it applies.

best post in here.

I know most of you are just ? talkin ? online, but for the serious ones I ask you this, what do you gain by attacking? they are just idiots anyway.

• warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Might be a great opportunity to make some rainbow colored KKK outfits and join them at the rally.

The hilarity that would ensue would be immense.

Flush their hate with their hate.

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are all the rough neck ? who act hard? I guess you wont see Tyrone going to ? meeting to tell them he will ? they lily white wives. We only act hard and ruthless aginst each other not the ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    You guys do know, that you'd ? them off even more, if you completely ignored them. Just treat them like the peons they are.

? , do you ignore people that are at war with you? These muthafuckas have called their white supremacists brethren to arms in an attempt to boost morale and rally the troops, but you're over here talkin' about some "ignore a muthafucka," ? . Dude, we as a people are in the situation we're in now because, we "ignored," a muthafucka.

black-panthers-seattle-1969-armed-on-capitol-steps.jpg

? need to be there on that status. The paradigm needs to desperately be changed. We need to send the message that, "We're no longer pacified. We're no longer complacent. We're not praying for you. We're not scared of you, and we're damn sure not going to extent forgiveness to you. These muthafuckas need to know that we're armed, we're prepared for war, we'll ? you, and we're willing to die for the freedom and liberation of our people.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grown ass men in bed sheets

looking like pinky and blinky from the pac man game

Them hoe ass ? love dressing up like its halloween

bunch of ? ?
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope no black people show up, let them rally and look stupid. If we show up and confront them we give them a level of credibility.

They should have a big gathering somewhere else on the same day celebrating black people and all minorities and completely overshadow the ? .
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Lol all people of all races should go down to that "all white party" in they flyest whites and troll them ?

Wear all white Styrofoam boxes....wear all white togas.....all white trash bags screaming ? .....

? would flame they whole movement
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    That trollin ? isn't a bad idea tho LOL
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about trolling and wearing a kkk uniform and marching with and then at the end I'll take my mask off.
    Since its only 45 minutes away from where I live I might do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RTyyyJrTA