David Banner- My Uzi (Feat. Big K.R.I.T.) (? . By David Banner)

Options
2»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    I didn't know david banner was lyrically potent like that

Listen to his albums...he goes in on a regular basis. Matter of fact start with Mississippi The Album track 15 "Bush"

Or track 6 Cadillac on 22s

That is the song that made me listen to Banner. I actually hated "Like A ? " when he dropped that. My older brother made me listen to "Cadillac on 22's" and "Bush" and I was sold since then. Banner's music is ridiculously underrated
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Listen to his albums...he goes in on a regular basis. Matter of fact start with Mississippi The Album track 15 "Bush"

That is the song that made me listen to Banner. I actually hated "Like A ? " when he dropped that. My older brother made me listen to "Cadillac on 22's" and "Bush" and I was sold since then. Banner's music is ridiculously underrated

"Fast Life" was always my favorite track off that album. That really was a great album.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? dope from the beat, the sample, the verses, the artwork down to the random symphony at the end. Banger
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

"Fast Life" was always my favorite track off that album. That really was a great album.

Choose Me was my ? ...and Might Getcha was self explanatory when played at the right (or wrong) venue
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Choose Me was my ? ...and Might Getcha was self explanatory when played at the right (or wrong) venue

Haha "? 'Em" Featuring Pastor Troy was pretty damn crunk too. There was also a track off his second album that was pretty similar to "Choose Me" that was nice too, I think it was called "Pop That" or something.

Also on the front of his albums when it showed all the featured artists on the album why did it always say "And you won't believe who else!!!" I could never figure how who it was unless it was just Banner doing it for ? and giggles.