Is this a top 10 rap video of all time? probably my personal favorite

Options
I_fap_twohanded
I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭

Comments

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cat had so much potential...had tha best rap album by a kid ever...On and On one of my personal favorites. Smh thinking of what he could'a/should'a been...peace
  • I_fap_twohanded
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    This cat had so much potential...had tha best rap album by a kid ever...On and On one of my personal favorites. Smh thinking of what he could'a/should'a been...peace

he had like 3 dope albums in a row
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My favorite video is the roots

What they do
  • blatalian
    Options

I can agree wit' that fam...plus a bunch of dope features...him and Killa Sin on that Soul In The Hole track used to stay on rotation...
  • I_fap_twohanded
    Options

I can agree wit' that fam...plus a bunch of dope features...him and Killa Sin on that Soul In The Hole track used to stay on rotation...

it sucks how him and killarmy just kinda faded away
  • blatalian
    Options

it sucks how him and killarmy just kinda faded away

Killarmy 1st album one of my favorite albums...Killa Sin, Baretta 9, 9th Prince and Dom Pacino wit' production by Rza and True Master...slept on dopeness imo...Peace