-Fastest to record 400 catches.
    -Fastest to record 500 catches.
    -Fastest to record 600 catches.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    No. Her did have enough 1000 yrd seasons

But he ain't finished yet considering he put up over 1,000 yards last year and you could argue that he would've put up over 1,000 yards every single season if he wouldn't have gotten hurt and played in every game.

No excuses when we're talking HOF. He won't get in anytime soon after retirement , but he is a great WR.
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    He's got the numbers I think and has been ballsy in the playoffs.. Not quite a first ballot but he should get in eventually (another 2 years of solid numbers would go a long way).
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    It's gonna be real tough for him though, because they're slow to let in WR's and other players are ahead of him. He has a line to wait on before they get to him just counting recently retired/about to retire players. Randy Moss, TO, Harrison, Wayne, Andre Johnson. Then you gotta remember the other WR's that should be in, but aren't.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every WR with a ring ain't HOF worthy.

Pass.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Every WR with a ring ain't HOF worthy.

Pass.

LOL, Boldin ain't "every WR with a ring". He's a borderline HOF'er which is why I made this thread. Doug Baldwin is the defintion of an average ass generic WR with a ring that you speak of.

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign poster who asked if he was ever top 5 at the position. His numbers look HOF worthy but I seen his whole career. Don't think he was HOF level unless you water down the standards
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He only had one good QB his whole career.

I ? with Boldin, he got the best hands and I can't recall him ever getting muscled by a db.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Def has the intangibles. Always clutch.