NYC ? detective unlawfully stops a Blk man takes his ID,Then starts to swing on him when asks why

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camera man a broken record. This is ? /I got everything on camera
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dude(da cop) picked a fight plain and simple...he must have felt intimidated because the brother wasn't going for that ? .

I hate ? posting from my phone...I turning that auto suggestion ? off...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf did i just watch smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That ? camera man ....

anyhow i wish he knocked that officer through the wall straight up harassment
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn....so the police clearly learned NOTHING from the Eric Garner situation?

smh....since when did police have the right to openly swing on civilians?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just saw this ? this morning...
    between this and grading papers on policing... I'm ? ... think I'll write a paper about the myth of the "hero cop'...
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wheres all the if you comply with police they will respect you posters at ?

As a simple point he didn't comply... Officer took out the cuffs and said he was under arrest if I'm not mistaken...

Officer is wrong though... Is that police protocol to throw hands? He look like he was trying to impress the female officer...
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nypd the dirtiest of the ? real ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cop ain't want no work for real especially when he saw dude put his guards after he hit him. That was some sucka ? .
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    wheres all the if you comply with police they will respect you posters at ?

As a simple point he didn't comply... Officer took out the cuffs and said he was under arrest if I'm not mistaken...

Officer is wrong though... Is that police protocol to throw hands? He look like he was trying to impress the female officer...

Didn't hear 12 tell him why he was detained or being arrested....

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supposedly the guy had dropped had dropped a knife before video starts. Not defending the cop but just putting some context. Not every black person is innocent of the crime there accused. Again I'm not defending the cop.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Supposedly the guy had dropped had dropped a knife before video starts. Not defending the cop but just putting some context. Not every black person is innocent of the crime there accused. Again I'm not defending the cop.

having a pocket knife should not be an arrestable offense... they don't treat citizens in other places like that.
    its ? Broken Windows policing that they only use on blacks and latinos.

Certain pocket knives are illegal and an arrestable offense. I believe its based on the length of the blade.

? like that is a major ? problem
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? cop couldnt even articulate why he was stopping him in the first place... he was looking for a fight.. and cs @h8rhurta take away that gun and badge and lets see how brave they really are.. this ? just ? me off