Concert Reviews

Options
jazzybella
jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just like music reviews, it'll be cool if we could review concerts that we've been to or going to this summer. Pics and videos would be appreciated :D And if multiple posters are going to the same concert, that's cool because we'll get different perspectives.

P.S I honestly made this thread because I'm going to Jeezy's 10th Anniversary Concert and I'm super hype ^:)^

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z is the best in concert

50 cent is terrible

J Cole is good

Nas is good

Slick Rick is the worst

Big daddy Kane is really good

Dmx is really good

Bone thugs are ok

Slaughterhouse is decent

Busta rhymes is a lot of fun

Ludacris is same as above

Fabolous is hit or miss

Snoop is good

Eminem is solid

D block is ehh

Wu tang is ehh

It's all I can think of off the top of my head
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Cole Forest Hills Drive Tour

10/10

Really dope Concert. I went to the first leg when he was doing the small venues and I was sixth in line with my bro and we got upfront. ? was bananas. Cole played his new album front to back and told a little story before every song. Every few songs he would do 2 or 3 of his old songs that tied in with what he was talking about. And then at the end of course he did the encore and came out and did about five old tracks straight. The atmosphere was so dope. I was zoning out to all the songs. The openers were dope it was dreamville but I only really heard Omens stuff. But everyone was straight.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Cole Forest Hills Drive Tour

10/10

Really dope Concert. I went to the first leg when he was doing the small venues and I was sixth in line with my bro and we got upfront. ? was bananas. Cole played his new album front to back and told a little story before every song. Every few songs he would do 2 or 3 of his old songs that tied in with what he was talking about. And then at the end of course he did the encore and came out and did about five old tracks straight. The atmosphere was so dope. I was zoning out to all the songs. The openers were dope it was dreamville but I only really heard Omens stuff. But everyone was straight.

I see him in August in Atlanta, can't wait!