Fight Night Ps4/Xbox One

geechiedanbuford214
geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there any plans for a new boxing game? Ufc garbage to me I wanna lay hands on somebody hit em with a 2 piece and a pepper feel me. I know some of y'all feel just like me

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheDouce
    TheDouce Members Posts: 24
    The last I heard was that the Fight Night series had been shelved in favour of UFC.
    I'd love a new boxing game though
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got UFC on sale on PSN for under $10. I might play the demo again before I make up my mind on buying. The Fight Night series needs a break though.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played a boxing game since ready 2 rumble. Lol
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UFC 2 comes out this year, so.... no fight night until next year. And don't bother getting that ? UFC game, its utter trash and its rock'em sock'em robots.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • willhustle
    UFC 2 comes out this year, so.... no fight night until next year. And don't bother getting that ? UFC game, its utter trash and its rock'em sock'em robots.

Good looking I might catch UFC 2 instead whenever the price drops. I thought about getting it but the control scheme in the demo just has too much going on in the tutorial. I had a UFC game once when THQ was still making them and the controls wasn't as complicated as EA's UFC.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The demo played nice, then EA usually messes up every game with updates, like they did FNC and EA UFC. We at the EA UFC forums, have told devs to make it not rock'em sock'em robots but, EA's wants the casual crowd, so they will never add any real authenticity to the game. People walk throw 5 flying knees. Counter is useless. The game is trash now.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Probably not. They broke Fight Night Champion and Round 4 with the ? in-game ads that slowed the ? down because they were streaming the adds, so the bandwidth was split between transmitting fight data and streaming Burger King/Dodge ads in the arena.

I can't understand how the largest gaming company in the world can't release AAA titles every time out. It's mind boggling how much that Madden/NCAA/pre-2K NBA Live money helped them. I mean with the exception of SSX, every game they make is ass cheeks in some major way.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Dam that really sucks if they don't even try on these next generation consoles
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boxing games are something I think would actually be really good on a VR system like the Morpheus. Even if they didn't go the technical route, something like Punch Out might be tight.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boxing games are something I think would actually be really good on a VR system like the Morpheus. Even if they didn't go the technical route, something like Punch Out might be tight.

Remember that boxing game they use to have at movie theatres/arcades i think it went on motion i believe they could use that as a benchmark
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember that boxing game they use to have at movie theatres/arcades i think it went on motion i believe they could use that as a benchmark

Yep, I know what you're talking about. That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. It would be an updated version of that.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

That game used to be the ? !!
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    They got UFC on sale on PSN for under $10. I might play the demo again before I make up my mind on buying. The Fight Night series needs a break though.

Fight Night been on break for 4years....
    2K should pick up boxing, n team up with PBC.
  • willhustle
    D0wn wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »

Fight Night been on break for 4years....
    2K should pick up boxing, n team up with PBC.

Idk about that... Didn't 2k try a boxing game before and it didn't turn out well?
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    You would think with the resurgence boxing has had someone would step up and make a game
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was nice on the ones with Roy jones and bhop on the covers for my ps2...none of my friends or cousins wanted to play me on that ? lol
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Man they need to cut Mayweather a check put him on the cover and release this game
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm ready for EA to put out Mayweather boxing then.
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    The fighters dont move fast enough for me on this game