Slept on Albums...

Options
blatalian
blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in The Reason
I'm sure there's prolly a thread dedicated to this somewhere out there but it was before my time so I'm gonna start my own...

List some albums you personally felt were slept on or didn't get tha' credit/praise they deserved...my list has albums people prolly know but I rarely hear them being discussed as tha' really strong albums they are...

O.C. ...word...life (classic early 90's East Coast album that got over shadowed by Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Ready To Die, Enta Da Stage etc etc)
Pharoahe Monch....Internal Affairs (dope lyrics, production, features and creativity thru out)
Camp Lo...Uptown Saturday Night (unique lingo, theme and lyrics)
G Dep...Child Of The Ghetto (w/tha exception of maybe 2 or 3 "filler tracks" this was a dope album wit' gritty lyrics)
Freeway...Philadelphia Freeway (take tha Nelly ft off and drop this any other time than against Get Rich or Die Trying it would/should have caught fire quick)
De La Soul...Stakes Are High (personally I think this is De La Soul's best album...lyrics and production were crazy)
The Roots...doyouwantmore?!!&# (not weak tracks on this album and introduced most people to The Almighty Roots Crew **unless you are one of tha few who know about Organix**)

Comments