Official Comic Con Trailer: Into the Badlands (AMC Original Series)

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuffin much just chillin
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show is flames
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quinn throwing Sunny under a bus. Foul but not surprising. She stupid if she believe that ? tho.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited December 2015
    wee-bey-gif.gif

Daaaaammmnnn Quinn saw all that ? go down. Gotta hand it to the Widow...she held her own a lil in her fight with Sunny. She was taking too many body shots tho.

I think the new wife to be poisoned herself to frame Lydia. LOL at that other Clipper with that "u dumb MF" look after that lil dude jumped bad at Tilda and got the Mike Tyson treatment. He was so salty. Lol.

I still think the Widow & Sunny gonna end up working together eventually. She's obviously translated at least the first half of that book. The compass Sunny has fits into the cutout but neither him or MK can read it. Season finale is next week. Season 2 better be at least 8 episodes cuz it's getting real interesting now.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MK a gotdamn Sith Lord lol shiiiieeeeeeeeeet force pushed his ass to death. Sunny was whooping Widow ass and sent her through that wall no ? given. Baron is a straight scumbag for that ? with Sunny wife and now he knows about MK.
  • iron man1
    wee-bey-gif.gif

Daaaaammmnnn Quinn saw all that ? go down. Gotta hand it to the Widow...she held her own a lil in her fight with Sunny. She was taking too many body shots tho.

I think the new wife to be poisoned herself to frame Lydia. LOL at that other Clipper with that "u dumb MF" look after that lil dude jumped bad at Tilda and got the Mike Tyson treatment. He was so salty. Lol.

I still think the Widow & Sunny gonna end up working together eventually. She's obviously translated at least the first half of that book. The compass Sunny has fits into the cutout but neither him or MK can read it. Season finale is next week. Season 2 better be at least 8 episodes cuz it's getting real interesting now.

A s2 still hasn't been announced yet I don't know if we'll be getting one smh.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunny was on her ass, man if they don't do a season 2 ? amc lol
  • PaperPlaneJane
    iron man1 wrote: »
    wee-bey-gif.gif

It's been getting good ratings dropped a lil after the walking dead mid season finale but it's still doing well. I expect another season.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    wee-bey-gif.gif

It's been getting good ratings dropped a lil after the walking dead mid season finale but it's still doing well. I expect another season.

I hope so. This show is the ? . Other cheesy action shows need to take notes
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show is ass and predictable
  • Bcotton5
    Just caught up i though the barons supposed to be above the other people in hand to hand?

MK = Monkey King? I know its supposed to be an adaptation of the story
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2015
    Sonny was giving her that work, AMC stay winning with the tv shows though
  • Bcotton5
    Last episode tonight right
  • iron man1
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Last episode tonight right

Still no s2 announcement smh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wildin on this ? nuts. Baron is crazy as ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn good season finale. A lot of people will be ? if they decide not to continue though.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    So the River King took Sunny. Wonder what that means for his girl Vail now? Will she roll with Widow or Ryder for protection or stay on her own. Widow's plan ultimately still worked even tho they didn't expect Quinn to have MK there to wreck shop. Quinn still got killed even tho that was anti climactic. Woulda liked to see him and Sunny have a full on fight scene. Ryder weak ass was able to escape so he got what he wanted...to be baron and have Jade.

So the Widow was one of them kids like MK? It makes since cuz she know so much about how MK powers work. That info probably saved her too cuz Tilda was probably gone poison her. Them monks were dope too.

They have to give it another season. I'm too invested in this ? now...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumped on this yesterday..,watched the first five and will check the finale tonight.

Def needs a season 2.

Just enough storyline to keep you invested but obviously the fight scenes are the goat.

The most important question is, does the Baron get the threesome with his two ? or nah??
  • The Lonious Monk
    So the River King took Sunny. Wonder what that means for his girl Vail now? Will she roll with Widow or Ryder for protection or stay on her own. Widow's plan ultimately still worked even tho they didn't expect Quinn to have MK there to wreck shop. Quinn still got killed even tho that was anti climactic. Woulda liked to see him and Sunny have a full on fight scene. Ryder weak ass was able to escape so he got what he wanted...to be baron and have Jade.

So the Widow was one of them kids like MK? It makes since cuz she know so much about how MK powers work. That info probably saved her too cuz Tilda was probably gone poison her. Them monks were dope too.

They have to give it another season. I'm too invested in this ? now...

Yeah, they dropped the ball by not having a fight between Sunny and Quinn, but the episode was packed, so I guess it would have been hard to squeeze that in there.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MK wrecking everybody made it anti-climatic. The monks versus Sunny was dope though, they whooped his entire ass.

Damn near everyone got slumped or far removed from the story. A season 2 would have to be long to explain how Sunny escapes slavery, what MK is and where he is going etc, its kinda cut and dry what happened with Ryder and the young wife (he helped her poison herself to get his parents out the house).

So I guess the story would he Widow vs Ryder? Hmm
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised y'all liked the season finale: other than the monk fight at the end I thought it was pretty weak.

Still would like to see a season 2.
  • iron man1
    Every main character caught an L on thw season finale gotdamn and Sunny got demolished in that handicap match lol.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them damn monks was no joke, Sunny should've threw in the towel after he hit that light pole. Why did Sunny stop MK from killing the Baron's son though?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them damn monks was no joke, Sunny should've threw in the towel after he hit that light pole. Why did Sunny stop MK from killing the Baron's son though?

He wants Mk to control it, but fighting the monks while entertaining, was just stupid. Cuz they were his people and wanted the same thing....

Quinn was dope with the set up though, and Tilda story is prolly my favorite... Good actress
  • The Lonious Monk
    DWO wrote: »

He wants Mk to control it, but fighting the monks while entertaining, was just stupid. Cuz they were his people and wanted the same thing....

Quinn was dope with the set up though, and Tilda story is prolly my favorite... Good actress

Sunny didn't know who the monks were. He just knew they were trying to take MK away. Don't forget Sunny had plans, which depended on him keeping MK with him.