Falling Skies- Season 5

JusDre313
JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
2gxqm4z.jpg

Welp. im bored as hell at work, and i been waiting for somebody to make this thread, but then i remembered only like 6 of us on the IC actually watch the show..

IMO this season shaping out to the best one out of the series. Who ? with it???

@texas409 (he the only ? i remember posted about this ? in the past)

Comments

• JusDre313
    edited July 2015
    3 episodes deep so far. IMO they turned up the violence and gore and got Tom Mason trying to get his Rick Grimes on , especially in the season opener
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I barely seen the first ep this season and dvr'd the second. This is a highly slept on show but I'll give my input once I watch them
  • JusDre313
    edited July 2015
    this the best thing thats happened IMO
    Toms ? daughter died after the season finale last year. Good ? riddance that story line was trash and didnt make any kinda sense. FDB
  • JusDre313
    texas409 wrote: »
    I barely seen the first ep this season and dvr'd the second. This is a highly slept on show but I'll give my input once I watch them

my ? .. get caught up. like i said in OP they turning up the violence.. going the walking dead route. But im ? with it
  • texas409
    I agree last season was all over the place. What happened to the tall Alien ally that they had? Was he a spy or no?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    the writing on this show has taken a turn for the worse the last 2 - 3 seasons. This season has started off kind of bad imo. This has got to be the dumbest group of survivors in any apocalypse show that i've seen. I'm watching it to see how they close it out and hopefully they can bring it back up to be a respectable show.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man last season was wack as ? .
  • JusDre313
    I agree last season was all over the place. What happened to the tall Alien ally that they had? Was he a spy or no?

who u talking about tex? cochise?
  • JusDre313
    jaxn wrote: »
    the writing on this show has taken a turn for the worse the last 2 - 3 seasons. This season has started off kind of bad imo. This has got to be the dumbest group of survivors in any apocalypse show that i've seen. I'm watching it to see how they close it out and hopefully they can bring it back up to be a respectable show.

damn really? i think they trying to amp up the violence, make it more ? . but i agree last year was trash. I think the next episode is going to be dope. And i dont know which episodes yall have seen ...
  • JusDre313
    my thoughts so far
    episode 1, find your rage ? was kind of funny but Tom beheaded that one hornet and the way he murked that overlord that was connected to Ben with no ? given. And the way they split ol girl in 2 (Dinka? some ? like that) was cold

2nd episode when my man tried to eat that cooked skidder and the way his face melted off was wild. 3rd ep Tom choosing to attack that hornet/skidder factory and Popes girl gets killed. Its about to go down Tom vs Pope. Which is funny because it finally seemed they got over their beef.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use to watch because of moon
  • texas409
    JusDre313 wrote: »

Yea the alien that would always help them. What happened to him?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 wrote: »

Yea the alien that would always help them. What happened to him?

thats a good question. I actually cant remember i know he got replaced with another (voom) and they still call him Cochise, but its not the same one. Id have to rewatch last season to remember
  • jaxn
    nah, it's the same one. Cochise for whatever reason decided to stay while his entire race except for a few canon fodder remained to die. why Cochise, the guy who actually knows something about the espheni isn't bringing more to the table is beyond me.
  • jaxn
    I can't believe I'm still watching this show. The writers are trying to get Heroes a run for the money for the most poorl written show in the history of television. Damn. I thought that bald Pope would help the show, but nope. Pope has been ruined. Weaver has been ruined. The finale had better make sense, but I don't know why I'm even giving these writers the benefit of the doubt.
  • texas409
    No lie this season been on point too bad it's the final season.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Man last season was wack as ? .

Cs
  • JusDre313
    No lie this season been on point too bad it's the final season.

? i forgot about this thread smh.. yeah they stepped it up IMO this season... but ? i didnt even know its the final season... if thats the case they gotta come correct
  • jaxn
    i believe there's 5 eps left. hopefully this new alien species will be shown soon
  • jaxn
    what are you guys liking about this season so far? i'm genuinely curious.
  • JusDre313
    edited July 2015
    jaxn wrote: »
    what are you guys liking about this season so far? i'm genuinely curious.

seems like this season they stepped up on the violence and gore.. there has been more "gruesome" scenes in this season then all the previous ones combined. example; when my man tried to eat that skidder and his whole face melted off, ol girl eaten her legs eaten. The one chick (dinka?? the black girl with the spikes). Tom dome shotting that one overlord with NFG. the sudden step up in that ? tells me the show trying to follow other shows like Games of thrones, walking dead... etc etc

last year was ass...IMO they stepped it up.. but really i had NO IDEA this was the last season... if so they not gon have time to do it right (not saying they would have gotten it right anyway).

i think they ? up adding all the additional aliens. and that ? storyline about the Mason daughter.. i totally get why people said ? this show. Somebody a while back posted that the show has so many potential good characters, they just dont have good writers
  • jaxn
    they're definitely trying to go the walking dead route.
  • Bcotton5
    its too late to stop watching now
  • Bcotton5
    2 episodes left
  • jaxn
    they're doing things that should've happened in season 1 or 2. Nothing has happened this final season.