Fargo (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I've come around to how goat this show is...I'ma binge watch the ? again on my xmas holidays.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruhhhh not my white snow bunny.

Bear is ruthless
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I luv this ? been trying to get ? to watch the show but, they sleepin on it..smh too many people are still sleeping on this show
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I luv this ? been trying to get ? to watch the show but, they sleepin on it..smh too many people are still sleeping on this show

yea its a shame how slept on it is. itll probably become one of those shows that will receive critical acclaim among viewers long after its over
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah def a slept on show. I can't even get MN folks to watch it and the damn show is set in MN! I bet most of it, if not all, is filmed out of state, but all the towns and counties are true to MN!
  • kingofbama205
    Options
    ? @ that episode
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hanzee wasnt to be ? with...'

Gotta love Fargo and the humor that presents itself subtly.. lol at Hanzee shooting those racist mofos in the knee ... he said nothing .. its said everything...

He internalized all that abuse and shut Dodd the ? up

The butcher by no mistake.. has his same character traits as he did in FNL.. shook/frigid/unsure.. yet when his back is pressed against the wall.. he hulks out
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I loved the way they filmed that last scene!
  • Will Munny
    Options
    so is Souix Falls gonna be Hanzee squaring off with Milligan?
  • Ounceman
    edited December 2015
    Options
    another remarkable episode. cant wait until this season's over so I can watch every episode consecutively

peggy's screws finally unravel and it was fun to watch. her exchange with dodd was classically humorous

it seems as if hanzee killing dodd was a manifestation of a life he was fed up with. that life consisting of racial abuse from other people. that "mongrel" remark was probably the cherry on the sundae

with dodd dead, both the Kansas city mob and the gerhardts will be equally frustrated for different reasons after finding out about that revelation. this rage will probably contribute to the "oh ? " factor later in the Sioux falls massacre

I wonder if hanzee killed constance?

when ed says "you gotta stop stabbing him", I was on the floor. the dark humor in this episode was amusing

I never would've thought both ed and peggy would be in police custody by the end of the episode, it just adds to the unpredictability of where this season is now heading. ? man I'm not ready for this show to end. 2 more episodes is not enough

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yo This Kirsten Dunst ? Has Aged Horribly...These Cacs Fall Apart Faster Than A Chinese Motorcycle
  • Will Munny
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Yo This Kirsten Dunst ? Has Aged Horribly...These Cacs Fall Apart Faster Than A Chinese Motorcycle

yah right I've been 24 for the past 4 years.
  • Ounceman
    edited December 2015
    Options
    also, after re-watching this episode i spotted something that went unnoticed the first time. when ed was in the phone booth, there was a game of hangman that was clearly visible to the viewer. then minutes later, he actually gets hung. its those subtle details that showcase the craftsmanship of how well this show is made
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another great episode.

So well done. The story, the acting, the humor everything. classic ? .

LMAO @ "hey hey. u bet not ? on me."
  • Ounceman
    edited December 2015
    Options
    fuuuuccckkk!!!

the shootout........

the aliens...........

peggy's response after seeing them.........

I'm trying to conjure up the correct words to say right now
  • Will Munny
    Options
    What a funny show. that whole bit about ? was spot on and hilarious.

reminds me of myself when im ?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't get the point of the aliens. Maybe they will have more to do with season 3.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best show on tv. no ifs, ands, or buts...
  • kingofbama205
    Options
    Again ? @ that episode
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aliens season 3 clearly
  • marc123
    Options
    Again ? @ that episode
  • marc123
    edited December 2015
    Options
    lol @ Mike "okay then"
  • marc123
    Options
    That Indian a triple OG tho.
  • marc123
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This season really makes me miss Boardwalk Empire. This season, esp ep 9 feels very Boardwalk Empire-ish to me.
  • Ounceman
    Options
    Nice to see that they brought martin freeman back for this episode. nice touch

the sioux falls massacre didnt fail to disappoint. definitely falls within the top 10 shootouts in tv history

as for the UFO? i guess you can say its a deux ex machina plot device. but the writers have been hinting at extraterrestrial intervention all season. and noah hawley that in the 70's, there was a sense of hysteria going around about paranormal activity and the possibility of it. if it were in any other show and the UFO event occurred, it would seem out of place. but for some strange reason it didnt detract from this episode at all for me.