Im Actually Proud of WWE for

Options
RawAce
RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally signing quality workers.

For years WWE tried to create their own generic acts and gave checks to the likes of Chuck palumbo
Rob conway
Rene dupree
Rico
Simon dean
Chris masters
Chris nowinski

.back then the there was a clear separation in talent but now WWE is packed from top to bottom with good workers.

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    They just smart enough to actually use the best indy talent and hopefully they give AJ Styles a quick shot b4 her's all the way done too.

NXT >> WWE named shows

Can't wait for Richocet to be n NXT some day soon.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    simon dean could work under his previous gimmick
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    They just smart enough to actually use the best indy talent and hopefully they give AJ Styles a quick shot b4 her's all the way done too.

NXT >> WWE named shows

Can't wait for Richocet to be n NXT some day soon.

He would be awesome in nxt.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE has always had good wrestlers. The problem, like usual, had been WWE creative
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    some guys dont come off as good with the wwe style, plus wwe will take away some of the more "dangerous" moves, but with the guys coming up from ROH it seems like a lil bit of an easier transition for them
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reaching out to the legends
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AJ Styles wouldn't fit WWE. He wouldn't even be able to use his signature finisher (styles clash) and he's too old for what they're looking for anyway.

He did say to expect to see him at GFW eventually.
  • Beefer77
    Options
    Finally allowing more minorities into wrastlin even though they will never be the face of the company
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    AJ Styles wouldn't fit WWE. He wouldn't even be able to use his signature finisher (styles clash) and he's too old for what they're looking for anyway.

Why doesnt he fit WWE? He's doesn't look old, and doesnt have to be WWE champ to have a successful short time in the WWE.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Finally allowing more minorities into wrastlin even though they will never be the face of the company

More minorities? Maybe in females but they pretty much doing the same thing with Rocky Johnson n Tony Atlas with the Koko B Wares and Junkyard Dogs sprinkled in with a Bad News Brown. If anything the WWE alwaysvseems to pass up on the more known indy black talent cuz they usually dont have the size but all the in ring ability in the world or they're New Jack.
  • Broddie
    edited August 2015
    Options

Why doesnt he fit WWE? He's doesn't look old, and doesnt have to be WWE champ to have a successful short time in the WWE.

Half of his moveset will be deemed unusable and unsafe. So what's the point of hiring AJ Styles when he can't even be AJ Styles?

Also WWE is overcrowded with AJ Styles types as it is anyway (Ie: Neville, Sami Zayn, Rollins etc.) and they're like 10 years younger than he is and still full of potential. He would just get lost in the shuffle and there isn't much left for him to do in the industry athletically anymore. He's been peaked.

He's perfect where he is at NJPW where he fills a niche and is treated like a star, gets the money that he wants and more importantly the schedule that he wants. Unlike Samoa Joe down in NXT who gets treated like a jobber and has to adhere to WWE's schedule.
  • RawAce
    Options
    If u haven't been watchin rasslin outside of wwe and tna u jus wouldnt understand

This ? is crazy to me seeing a smackdown main event that features
    Pac
    Tyler Black
    Kevin Steen
    Claudio

This ? looks like an roh/pwg invasion to me lol

Then u got moxley and brodie lee workin a program together

? is unfathomable.
  • RawAce
    Options
    simon dean could work under his previous gimmick

NOVA was a great act in ecw but thats what i meant by wwe always insisted on creating its own acts

Some of the best acts have been guys who have been able to take what they were doin on the indy scene and apply it in wwe.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    If u haven't been watchin rasslin outside of wwe and tna u jus wouldnt understand

This ? is crazy to me seeing a smackdown main event that features
    Pac
    Tyler Black
    Kevin Steen
    Claudio

This ? looks like an roh/pwg invasion to me lol

Then u got moxley and brodie lee workin a program together

? is unfathomable.

ive been keeping up with roh lately, do u think theres a similarity now in the roh and wwe style?
  • RawAce
    Options
    Nah, cause wwe still has them tone down what they were doin

I get it though.

In pwg/roh/chikara these guys are doin spots that would be finishers in wwe. They cant get on wwe and do all that ? in a 3-8 minute match lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    im sayin the psychology/pace doesnt seem that far off, main difference is roh not having as many bans lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Half of his moveset will be deemed unusable and unsafe. So what's the point of hiring AJ Styles when he can't even be AJ Styles?

Also WWE is overcrowded with AJ Styles types as it is anyway (Ie: Neville, Sami Zayn, Rollins etc.) and they're like 10 years younger than he is and still full of potential. He would just get lost in the shuffle and there isn't much left for him to do in the industry athletically anymore. He's been peaked.

He's perfect where he is at NJPW where he fills a niche and is treated like a star, gets the money that he wants and more importantly the schedule that he wants. Unlike Samoa Joe down in NXT who gets treated like a jobber and has to adhere to WWE's schedule.
    First two paragraphs completely make you sound like a hypocrite. Just say you think he's too old, instead of all that filler. I think he's the same age as Cena n Brock or a year younger. His last chance is now.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i wanted to see aj in wwe, but that was years ago. id hate to see him come in now and they took away half his moves and he wasnt as big a deal as in other organizations.

i thought the same about joe tho, but it could get better for him
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    i wanted to see aj in wwe, but that was years ago. id hate to see him come in now and they took away half his moves and he wasnt as big a deal as in other organizations.

i thought the same about joe tho, but it could get better for him
    Why does it matter if they take half his moves or not? If they took half his moves they already taken half of Cesaros, Pac i mean Neville, Generico, Tyler Black, Steen.. But we still love them in WWE. We shouldnt be so quick to prejudge.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    so u've been watchin huh..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    but yea aj prolly can still be entertaining with half his moves gon, but we've grown accustomed to him having those moves over the last 16 years. might as well just be him on the indies.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    so u've been watchin huh..

I watch the matches I want towatch when they get posted on my Facebook, is Ryback still IC champ?
  • Beefer77
    Options
    Wwe network is nice not having to pay for all those pay per views
  • Broddie
    Options

First two paragraphs completely make you sound like a hypocrite. Just say you think he's too old, instead of all that filler. I think he's the same age as Cena n Brock or a year younger. His last chance is now.

This makes 0 sense.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aj styles was apart of wwe before