Options
2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    aj styles was apart of wwe before

I wonder when he did WWE Velocity if he was still working nwa tna matches or ROH. I remember guys used to do both ROH n TNA SIMUTANEOUSLY IN 2002 n 2003. AJ was only doing dark matches and Velocity. He was basically a free agent still imo, but I dunno.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

You ? gonna learn the difference between “apart" and “a part"

....and I got to teach ya!!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wonder when he did WWE Velocity if he was still working nwa tna matches or ROH. I remember guys used to do both ROH n TNA SIMUTANEOUSLY IN 2002 n 2003. AJ was only doing dark matches and Velocity. He was basically a free agent still imo, but I dunno.

i think he was, i dont think he ever signed a wwe developmental deal
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Owens vs Cesaro match on raw is exactly wtf im talkin about

Two of the best workers from the indies are doin what they do best on wwe tv

Proud of wwe
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    This Owens vs Cesaro match on raw is exactly wtf im talkin about

Two of the best workers from the indies are doin what they do best on wwe tv

Proud of wwe

ROH is the new WCW. Just take their talent and make them big names on WWE. The difference of course being 1. Most of these guys were already ROH champs while in WCW ? Foley, Taker, Austin, Triple H, Jericho, Eddie, Malenko were all mid carder status to high mid card status. Only Benoit and Big Show were ever world champion and Benoits ? didnt even really count cuz he literally left the next day after winning it. The other difference is WCW was a clear number 2.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rico was a quality worker but he started too late with wrestling and WWE didn't give him a chance.