Colin Cowherd Leaving ESPN reports say

Options

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jim-harbaugh-e1420421529238-865x493.jpg?w=300&h=171

As a Michigan fan.......this is a good day.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    jim-harbaugh-e1420421529238-865x493.jpg?w=300&h=171

As a Michigan fan.......this is a good day.

why because hes going to get even more money to do what he does in cali versus CT for fox sports 1? Harbaugh ? up that interview. He might have lost future recruits with his ? up on the herd.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    But damn, Cowherd and Simmons the Goat both gone..only person left is Bomani, everybody else is trash

You don't ? with rucco and Rothenberg and kay?

All these radio people are hit and miss to be honest.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    But damn, Cowherd and Simmons the Goat both gone..only person left is Bomani, everybody else is trash

You don't ? with rucco and Rothenberg and kay?

i live in ct so in parts of southern ct i can hear it and i also hear them on yes. that show is meh. kay is a yankees dickrider and is terrible on radio (mind you i am a die hard yankees fan). that old and young ? ? dumb as hell too on that show between rucco and rothenberg.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    One of the biggest things that made me a fan was this a few years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRmpzf4PjNY

Yup. I remember making a thread on here about this after I heard him talk about it.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Yup. I remember making a thread on here about this after I heard him talk about it.

the best part was when white folks from indiana and other college basketball towns were calling in yelling at him and making excuses and he was ethering the ? outta them.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

the best part was when white folks from indiana and other college basketball towns were calling in yelling at him and making excuses and he was ethering the ? outta them.

Pretty sure this rant was debunked by several different media outlets
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »

how so? he was spot on about how indy treated the pacers as "thugs" but loved the colts which had a worse criminal record at that time even if he divide the crimes up by locker room size.
  • matt2
    Options

how so? he was spot on about how indy treated the pacers as "thugs" but loved the colts which had a worse criminal record at that time even if he divide the crimes up by locker room size.

He may have had mad decent sub-points, but the running the was that the lack of support had to do with race. Even though their attendance dropped off simply because those teams were bad after they broke up
    the "thugs"
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    They should bring "Quite Frankly" back to fill this open spot. Give SAS his own show again.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen to colin most morning on the way to work at least that first hour. He's good and I don't agree with him half the time but he's interesting. Wonder who they will fill that spot with. I can't listen to Dan Patrick he's too boring.

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao dan patrick is boring as ? but colin sumday i wanna punch dude sumday im.like finally said it lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

He may have had mad decent sub-points, but the running the was that the lack of support had to do with race. Even though their attendance dropped off simply because those teams were bad after they broke up
    the "thugs"

the week he did that segment they were in the eastern conference finals. tickets were cheap as hell for pacers vs heat in the playoffs lol.
  • matt2
    Options

the "thugs"

the week he did that segment they were in the eastern conference finals. tickets were cheap as hell for pacers vs heat in the playoffs lol.

NBA doesn't play the ECF in February
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

the "thugs"

NBA doesn't play the ECF in February

he also brought it up later that year during the ECF talking about the still cheap tickets during that ecf in indy.
  • the spectacle
    the spectacle Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    Options
    Damn ESPN losing all their talent. Would love to see Bomani elevated tho
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Bomani is really good that's a prefect replacement I think.

They usually have Sedano on to fill in for Colin but he's not a big name.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    i listened to the opening of todays show and they ain't say anything about the report. they also said colin will be back wednesday (assuming hes playing out the next few weeks till he can get a solid signed deal).

I just hope its one personality filling the spot. i really don't like radio shows where they have 2 or more people outside when lebitard had him and his dad on radio one time right before he went to espn 2 for DLIHQ. Outside of that multiple personalities on radio (love pti on tv) to me is just too much.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    i listened to the opening of todays show and they ain't say anything about the report. they also said colin will be back wednesday (assuming hes playing out the next few weeks till he can get a solid signed deal).

I just hope its one personality filling the spot. i really don't like radio shows where they have 2 or more people outside when lebitard had him and his dad on radio one time right before he went to espn 2 for DLIHQ. Outside of that multiple personalities on radio (love pti on tv) to me is just too much.

Bruh, I ? HATE Lebatard. His radio show is really really horrible. I like the interviews he does on HQ, and the rant papi (nh) did about LeBron. I hate everything else.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Bruh, I ? HATE Lebatard. His radio show is really really horrible. I like the interviews he does on HQ, and the rant papi (nh) did about LeBron. I hate everything else.

lol i can't even remember when i listened to that but our local espn radio streamed it for a few days when someone went on vacation bout a year or 2 ago. it was just so terrible it was funny.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listen to his show damn near everyday but he been saying hes probably got a year tops left n hes leaving.

In chicago they only air him for the first hour then cut to local espn so I always gotta listen to the rest later on the espn app

Those opening rants are goat
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bomani be killlin me on around the horn lol him and bill beef is funny tho
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only reason ESPN is losing talent is because fox sports 1 and CBS sports are new networks and instead of developing there own talent there overpaying for ESPN talent.
    Hell be back they all come back
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to listen to Cowherd during football season. He was about the only one who really focused on CFB
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    I used to listen to Cowherd during football season. He was about the only one who really focused on CFB

the best thing about his college football segments is hes not tied to any major team so he keeps it real with fans and teams chances/outlook. same with the other sports. Hes fans of certain playeres like lebron and brady but hes one of the few sports personalities that isn't a homer for specific teams.