Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked his football show he had on Sunday mornings
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    I used to listen to Cowherd during football season. He was about the only one who really focused on CFB

the best thing about his college football segments is hes not tied to any major team so he keeps it real with fans and teams chances/outlook. same with the other sports. Hes fans of certain playeres like lebron and brady but hes one of the few sports personalities that isn't a homer for specific teams.

He's got slight homer inclinations to (the REAL) USC but that's my squad so I'm good wit it.

Damn he was the last one standing for me on ESPNRadio. Everybody else is garbage/boring
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign Bomani getting next tho. I don't think I'd check for anyone else at all
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    I used to like him but something about him as of late got a little lame to me. But, ESPN does it's best to ruin everything it touches ( except for 30 for 30's ;] ).
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the biggest things that made me a fan was this a few years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRmpzf4PjNY

1 thing he over looked in the 77% to 67% comparison.. The NFL has alot great white players and stars.. The NBA aside from maybe Kevin Love have 0 white american players who are great players let alone stars.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    nujerz84 wrote: »

1 thing he over looked in the 77% to 67% comparison.. The NFL has alot great white players and stars.. The NBA aside from maybe Kevin Love have 0 white american players who are great players let alone stars.

he may have not mentioned that specifically in that rant but in simular rants he pointed that out. Hes done this same type of segment a few times across a few examples of teams. But his point was how bias white fans in those markets are bias toward a black owned league.

If you watch his show ignorant old white folk tend to call in mad as hell because he points out their biases toward the NBA. That is the best part about his show. People were calling in talking about 1 and dones and lebron calling shots in free agency. Callers were pretty much mad black athletes are calling the shots in free agency and leaving a school early hurting a college team they love. Colin pointed out to those callers "have you left a job for more money" or "so should a white tech guy in sillicon valley not drop out and create apple/facebook etc etc". Them callers be looking dumb as hell.

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    jim-harbaugh-e1420421529238-865x493.jpg?w=300&h=171

As a Michigan fan.......this is a good day.

why because hes going to get even more money to do what he does in cali versus CT for fox sports 1? Harbaugh ? up that interview. He might have lost future recruits with his ? up on the herd.

He didn't ? up ? on the herd. If Colin came to talk with actual questions and debate, it wouldn't had went that way.

By doing satellite camps, he actually raiding the SEC country home raised recruits and making the SEC as a whole ? off which I find ? funny considering they invented half of the current/modern recruiting tricks that most of the country does now (I live in SEC country and my "other" adopted team is Miss St. -- so I've known about those recruiting tricks).
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Michigan fan and big fan of JH. JH ? up that interview. And the SEC has rules stopping them from hosting these satellite camps across the country.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »

he may have not mentioned that specifically in that rant but in simular rants he pointed that out. Hes done this same type of segment a few times across a few examples of teams. But his point was how bias white fans in those markets are bias toward a black owned league.

If you watch his show ignorant old white folk tend to call in mad as hell because he points out their biases toward the NBA. That is the best part about his show. People were calling in talking about 1 and dones and lebron calling shots in free agency. Callers were pretty much mad black athletes are calling the shots in free agency and leaving a school early hurting a college team they love. Colin pointed out to those callers "have you left a job for more money" or "so should a white tech guy in sillicon valley not drop out and create apple/facebook etc etc". Them callers be looking dumb as hell.

C/s he touches topics most hosts are terrified of touching on.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Harbaugh Cowherd interview was hilarious