Black n*ggas who watch cartoons and read comic books

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
These may be the most emasculated black ? out. If u reading comic books and watching cartoons , then you pose absolutely no threat to ppl and they know and they love it. And they promote them in their field and to the public.

If you are a black man plz stay away from comics books and cartoons and keep your children away from them. They are emasculation tools.

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the black panther is an emasculating tool to black people...

• _God_
    Options
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Lol...you so out of touch bruh, i know a ? that watch tom and jerry that ill wet ya whole family tree over a parking space. Shut da ? up.

O you do ? How hard is it to find a nothing ass worthless ? ass ? to do a favor for you? Yes bc being mentally stimulated the same way as a 4 yr old means that your the opposite of emasculated

Since you know "goons"'who watch Tom n jerry, tell me about him , is he married with children ? Does contribute to society?

Bc I don't "know of" dudes who will clap, I "know" the actual ? so why u acting tough

Go back to watching Tom n jerry with wayne perry n Omar from the wire
  • _God_
    Options
    So the black panther is an emasculating tool to black people...

I know you a gullible ? .
    So you black panther was made for black people? You don't ask no questions do u
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Lol...you so out of touch bruh, i know a ? that watch tom and jerry that ill wet ya whole family tree over a parking space. Shut da ? up.

O you do ? How hard is it to find a nothing ass worthless ? ass ? to do a favor for you? Yes bc being mentally stimulated the same way as a 4 yr old means that your the opposite of emasculated

Since you know "goons"'who watch Tom n jerry, tell me about him , is he married with children ? Does contribute to society?

Bc I don't "know of" dudes who will clap, I "know" the actual ? so why u acting tough

Im actually watching braxton family vaules right now b
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lol..does he contribute to society..

82964-youre-very-good-you-gif-you-un-8BDT.gif
  • _God_
    Options

Yea don't address nothing I said try to make yourself sound clever, house ass ? got a spider web tattooed on his elbows.
    Bow down ? ?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    These may be the most emasculated black ? out. If u reading comic books and watching cartoons , then you pose absolutely no threat to ppl and they know and they love it. And they promote them in their field and to the public.

If you are a black man plz stay away from comics books and cartoons and keep your children away from them. They are emasculation tools.

mindblown.gif

Lol, come on homie you gotta be playin. We using drawings as reasoning behind niggerdom now? SMH. You just made a lot of unemployed ? very mad lol.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Yea don't address nothing I said try to make yourself sound clever, house ass ? got a spider web tattooed on his elbows.
    Bow down ? ?

Come on fam, if thats you in dem videos. I get it, you white and came up in the hood. "Might" even be gully, good for u fam. But see, im black..u feel me, not in image, not in spirit,..im black fam.

I grew up in da hood as a black man. Lived the lie that was told to us. That we had to be a certain way, live a certain way. What you're perping to be to fit in. Is what "i" had to be to live.

So dont tell me what the ? is being black lil ? . Cause you can act it. But you will...never..know it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Escapism.

Some of us need it to deal...

NH but that was beautiful
  • _God_
    Options

Bow down ? ?

Come on fam, if thats you in dem videos. I get it, you white and came up in the hood. "Might" even be gully, good for u fam. But see, im black..u feel me, not in image, not in spirit,..im black fam.

I grew up in da hood as a black man. Lived the lie that was told to us. That we had to be a certain way, live a certain way. What you're perping to be to fit in. Is what "i" had to be to live.

So dont tell me what the ? is being black lil ? . Cause you can act it. But you will...never..know it.

O now this bishop td jakes ass ? up here talking bout I grew up in the hood I'm blacker than black n all This cb4 ?

Listen Timothy, stop trying to figure who you talking to bc you looking for winning points. It's clear you emasculated by your reaction and now feel aggy, bc due to your emasculation , catching feeling and reaching is all you know how to do when defending yourself.

So keep watching batman and Spider-Man in your spare time and you'll have a lot to offer the community.

I hate you lost ?
  • _God_
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »

mindblown.gif

Lol, come on homie you gotta be playin. We using drawings as reasoning behind niggerdom now? SMH. You just made a lot of unemployed ? very mad lol.

It's way bigger than drawings bro
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    This ? damn near almost got me outta my ? ? character...troll levels above "five"..thousand
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These may be the most emasculated black ? out.

The ? kind of other ? are there?

SMH @ this dude being Chet Haze's favorite ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CASSELBERRY, Fla. —

There is another text messaging scandal inside the Casselberry Police Department.

After the former chief resigned following a Channel 9 investigation, Karla Ray has learned that an officer is accused of sending a text with a racial slur to his supervisor.

The text message, reportedly also sent to three other officers, had a version of the N-word that ends in "a."

Ray has been covering the Casselberry Police Department since her reports led to the resignation of former chief Bill McNeil.

Matthew Blunt, the officer at the center of the latest controversy, reportedly sent the message on his personal phone to the city-owned phone of his supervisor Kristine Pamatian.

Screenshots of the group message Blunt was said to have sent, while bragging about winning $32 through the lottery, include a cartoon with an expletive and the offensive word.

Word of the message had some Casselberry residents upset.

"They're there to enforce peace and bring peace to the community, not to be doing that garbage. It shows that they're immature," resident Celeste Lopez said.

"You are a grown man. You know your responsibilities. You know somebody is going to see that. You should think before you send something. He's a higher figure," resident Cassie Daughenbaugh said.

Interim police chief David Del Rosso told Ray that "The officer took full responsibility, acknowledging his actions" and that "The city has sent a strong message that this behavior is not acceptable.'

Blunt's punishment was one 10-hour shift without pay.

"It's scary because if I need a policeman, now it's like, 'Well, is he a good one or a bad one?' It's like a terrible mindset," Lopez said.

Blunt has been with Casselberry Police Department since 2010 and has no other discipline on his record, according to city officials.

New_Test_2.jpg
  • grYmes
    edited July 2015
    Options

mindblown.gif

Ok, explain. Cuz I've been watching cartoons & reading comics my whole damn life & I got a good ass job, a wife & kids. Now if you talking about wasting your life and spending all your time with this ? I understand. But that goes with anything counterproductive not just that ? .
  • _God_
    Options

mindblown.gif

Ok, explain. Cuz I've been watching cartoons & reading comics my whole damn life & I got a good ass job, a wife & kids.

You just said it yourself no offense bro but like I said it's an emasculation tool.
    Comics emasculated you in a way that over time you became controllable. Wife kids good job you are actually in the class of the highly controlled. So being that you have in actuality became a slave in exchange you'll be able to have your family. Which iare the real life choices we have to make as black men.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can watch anime, eat cereal and read comics all while whooping your ass with my right hand, my ? .
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    These may be the most emasculated black ? out.

The ? kind of other ? are there?

SMH @ this dude being Chet Haze's favorite ? .

Bow down ? ?

SMH..
    Thread starter is white..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who told y'all ? to use your imagination
  • grYmes
    Options

mindblown.gif

Ok, explain. Cuz I've been watching cartoons & reading comics my whole damn life & I got a good ass job, a wife & kids.

You just said it yourself no offense bro but like I said it's an emasculation tool.
    Comics emasculated you in a way that over time you became controllable. Wife kids good job you are actually in the class of the highly controlled. So being that you have in actuality became a slave in exchange you'll be able to have your family. Which iare the real life choices we have to make as black men.

Ok.. Well then. I'm gonna watch The Boondocks while gettin some head you have a nice night...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS needs a hug bruh. BTW Arthur the GOAT cartoon. But I'm still a goonie goon as ? bruh bruh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _God_
    Options
    I can watch anime, eat cereal and read comics all while whooping your ass with my right hand, my ? .

Their are plenty of transjenners out here who can knock a ? out but are they not emasculated ?