2»

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Oh ? i feel the same way! I fell hard for this one stripper, Bianca. We had some deep convo in that club.

Would you know she never returned my texts after i left the club?

Also bagged a stripper who at first wanted to sell me the box , but then said she couldn't do it n wanted to get to know me. Would you know she disappeared after a weekend, too?

Weird!

K4Y5hJqUQHWrltK2NnuL_ezgif.com-resize%20(2).gif

Did you hear about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Lmaoo What happened?

Oh! And btw, i peeped AK47 POF page before too. @deadeye

What she look like??
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Oh ? i feel the same way! I fell hard for this one stripper, Bianca. We had some deep convo in that club.

Would you know she never returned my texts after i left the club?

Also bagged a stripper who at first wanted to sell me the box , but then said she couldn't do it n wanted to get to know me. Would you know she disappeared after a weekend, too?

Weird!

K4Y5hJqUQHWrltK2NnuL_ezgif.com-resize%20(2).gif

Did you hear about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Lmaoo What happened?

Oh! And btw, i peeped AK47 POF page before too. @deadeye

Hold up....

She's got a POF page???

Post the link.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I even saved it to favorites on my old phone but that's long gone.

I sent her a message, mentioned the IC (big mistake) , she probly deleted her whole ? after that

She looked good, not fat
  • _God_
    Options
    Lol I even saved it to favorites on my old phone but that's long gone.

I sent her a message, mentioned the IC (big mistake) , she probly deleted her whole ? after that

She looked good, not fat

Awwwwww you was supposed to be hittin that !!!!
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like going to strip clubs because I can tell the strippers aren't enjoying it and it's just a business transaction. It's like I'm paying a ? to get mad at me for being ugly
  • _God_
    Options
    I don't like going to strip clubs because I can tell the strippers aren't enjoying it and it's just a business transaction. It's like I'm paying a ? to get mad at me for being ugly

I nvr been to one but u must b in thevdirty ones, all the strippers I know love tip drilling
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    I wear adidas sweat suits to the strip clubs. with no boxer drawls. the girls love it.

Aye bruh, get your own style..

• _God_
    Options
    Dealing wit a stripper right now
  • _God_
    Options
    I cut her off in the parking lot coming in here and she not even mad
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It is weird, but outside the 50% that are crazy, the other 50% will ? your mind up wondering how come women don't have their personality and why you're not dating them.
    Then you think of her profession, the dykeness, the threats of violence/std's and the rest and the decision becomes easy.
    But I remember when I got outta school I used to hit up the strip club alot b/c it's ATL and they're everywhere; and I did notice a common thread of a laid back cool girl with just a good energy who could drink and kick it and liked to ? and could ? good and took pride in trying to make sure her appearance was good, did seem to either be a stripper or used to strip.
    Nothing against a stripper, just can't date or marry one.......anymore.
    The one I dated I couldn't keep past a month for her crazy ass past stories and being actuallly crazy; and sometimes she would confuse stripper clothes for regular clothes when going out & I'd have arguments telling her what isn't acceptable to wear.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    strippers have the best personality because they are paid to be nice to you. you seen that south park episode when they went to ? right?
  • _God_
    Options
    strippers have the best personality because they are paid to be nice to you. you seen that south park episode when they went to ? right?

No I don't watch South Park it's an emasculation tool but I'm not not talkin bout in strip clubs I meant in real life