Difference between Latino, Hispanic and Spanish..

Options
124»

Comments

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just find it crazy that all these different nations let Europeans classify them with these terms, knowing how loosely they may truly apply to them.

If you have a nation to claim, be that, not one of these made up, divisive ass, sociopolitical groups. Only in America baby, only in America smh.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All y'all don't got native american blood flowing through y'all. Especially you east coast "latinos". Most of y'all folks come straight from them islands. Most "latinos" on the west coast/southwest would more than likely have native blood. If yo people come from them islands than more than likely they are a result of stolen africans, african/spanish white devil, or straight up spanish white devil.

b052203924d8587922749f81c36b4109.320x179x24.gif

i just leave it at that man.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or better yet, maybe there never was a Bering Strait, they prolly made that ? up too
    I noticed how over the years it seem like they were depicting them being lighter and lighter
    To the point to were they even had this full blooded cac on tv potraying a Native smh

The Bering strait is a body of water. Makes more sense to say the theory that its freezing enabled nomads to cross is wrong.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also didn't watch the video but according to the still, Saint Barthelemy and Saint Martin are Latino lmao thise are French /Dutch islands but most of the people are from the Anglophone Caribbean
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma Messican from Texas and my girl is a Puerto Rican from Philly. Her peoples clowed on her at first about being with a Messican. But once her bro noticed I'm not the typical type of Messican he hella cool with me. Her mom's likes me 2. My family never had no problem with her. We do have different cultures tho. She likes our food but say it's 2 spicy for her taste. I love the food she cooks but I have 2 add spice cuz it's not hot enough. Even our Spanish is different. I'm not fluent but know enough. I'll say Spanish words that most Messican say and she had no idea what I'm talking about lol we ? on each other all the time about our different cultures but at the end of the day it's all love. Bout 2 go on a trip in October with her 2 the island. See how that goes lol
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here in NY we got alot of different spanish groups. Funny thing is Ricans, Dominicans, Honduran, el Salvadoran s, Colombians, Ecuadorians etc dont ? with Mexicans at all. I'll say this though Colombians and alot Puerto Ricans are the only ones who embrace their african heritage. We all know how Dominicans are when you tell them they have african heritage.

And the idea of Haiti latino is kind of dumb to be honest. The spanish speaking nations do not ? with us except Venezuela. People pushing Haiti latino are folks looking for acceptance by those latino nations. They dont care about and we shouldnt care about them. The world is not all kumbuya its preserve and protect your own.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Here in NY we got alot of different spanish groups. Funny thing is Ricans, Dominicans, Honduran, el Salvadoran s, Colombians, Ecuadorians etc dont ? with Mexicans at all. I'll say this though Colombians and alot Puerto Ricans are the only ones who embrace their african heritage. We all know how Dominicans are when you tell them they have african heritage.

And the idea of Haiti latino is kind of dumb to be honest. The spanish speaking nations do not ? with us except Venezuela. People pushing Haiti latino are folks looking for acceptance by those latino nations. They dont care about and we shouldnt care about them. The world is not all kumbuya its preserve and protect your own.

The culture of Haiti is more similar to the Spanishspeaking islands than the Anglophone ones
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spanish are classy
    latinos will stab you
    hispanics are taking all our jobs

tumblr_mmuczsA8nx1spuu28o1_250.gif
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Or better yet, maybe there never was a Bering Strait, they prolly made that ? up too
    I noticed how over the years it seem like they were depicting them being lighter and lighter
    To the point to were they even had this full blooded cac on tv potraying a Native smh

The Bering strait is a body of water. Makes more sense to say the theory that its freezing enabled nomads to cross is wrong.

Sure ya right
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My black homegirl was just talking about this while we were at taco tuesday.
    she was asking me cause all I ? with are latinas.
    I told her I don't really know the difference, cause I trt to hit them all.