What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Best Tekken?

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in The Arcade
Tekken 3

Tekken Tag Tournament

Tekken 4

Tekken 5/DR

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I left off 1 and 2 because those games are pretty much unplayable by todays standards.
Gives us back images in sigs

Best Tekken? 20 votes

Tekken 3
65%
BroddieBcotton5HustleThaDonearth two supermanvinny vegasa-grave247CJKillaChamBetaBenjaminELUClENBusta Carmichael Ranxx 13 votes
Tekken Tag Tournament
5%
dallas' 4 eva 1 vote
Tekken 4
5%
dontdiedontkillanyon 1 vote
Tekken 5/DR
20%
vagrant-718DOPEdweebzgenocidecutterSplackavelli 4 votes
Tekken 6
0%
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
5%
Sion 1 vote

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 5/DR
    For its Tekken 5 DR>Tag 2>6
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,628 Regulator
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    T3,T5, TTT1 and TTT2

For me it's gotta be TTT2, I loved that game and it helped rekindle my love for 3D fighters again. Fluid game, well put together, incredibly fun. I wanted to compete competitively before my PS3 got the YLOD.

Shit Geno we used to have the dopest matches ever, I still have them recorded on my PS3, same with all the matches I had with @KillaCham and Lonious Monk. Lonious was incredible, Cham was nice wit it too. Hell all yall niggas were dope and fun to play against.

I dropped Lee and used Bob/Leo and/or Bob/Slim Bob. Leo was my bish tho, she was so fluid. Jun was another one along with Nina, you gotta be maaaad dedicated to run Nina tho.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    genocidecutter
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,406 Regulator
    Tekken 3
    Tekken 3 was the best all-around game. Tekken Tag/TTT2 were best for multipalyer. I stillll have to upload the fights with me, @Sion, and genocide I think.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,406 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Tekken 3
    Nuff said

Gonagain.jpg

3581281-gon-tekken_3-vs_gon.jpg
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    Bcotton5MorganFreemanKingBenjaminE
  • a-grave247a-grave247 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 3
    tekken 3 and 2 for me, Kazuya was a gr7 boss in 2
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 5/DR
    T2, T3, T5 and TTT were the only one that i liked.

Didnt like 4 and 6 felt like a step down. I was planning to get TTT2 but then the mechanic put me off
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 1&2 were unplayable by the standards back then too lol. Couldn't stand playin those fuckin games lol.
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
    Busta Carmichael
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken Tag Tournament
    It was a hard choice between Tekken Tag and Tekken 3. Chose Tekken Tag cause the multiplayer was the shit.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 3
    Tekken 3. And they KNOW this. Which is why its still not available on PSN.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 5/DR
    played tekken 2, 3 ,4 but 5 was a favorite since I owned it on ps2. I liked the stage music graphics gameplay etc.
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,130 Regulator
    Tekken 3
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Tekken 1&2 were unplayable by the standards back then too lol. Couldn't stand playin those fuckin games lol.

The first game I got on my ps1 was tekken 2. That shit was basura to the highest degree.

I stuck to my N64 for a long time because of that.
    Melqart
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,334 Regulator
    Tekken 5/DR
    Tekken 5 then tekken 3 then tekken 2 then tekken tag

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • vinny vegasvinny vegas Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Tekken 3
    3...even though I hated that Kazuya (favorite character) wasn't on there... >_>
    charles-bronson-o.gif
  • RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 3
    Tekken 3 is one of the greatest games of all times
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Tekken 3
    Tag Tournament I couldn't really get into (give me KOF and the Capcom Vs Games any day)

Tekken 3 was the peak.

4 was hot garbage it was a poor man's Soul Calibur without the weapons.

5 was an ok return to form.

Never played 6.

So yeah Tekken 3 by default.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 3
    Eddy, Jin, fuckin Hworang, Lei's new styles, Brian, Xiaoyu, Gon, Doctor B, no juggling>>>>
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm