• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mic skills: 7
    in ring ability: 8
    charisma: 6

I'll never forget his exchange with Tyler Breeze at NXT

TB: the director of the hobbit called. he needs you back on the set

AN: it's funny you say that because I just recieved a snapchat from your mom. turns out you're not the only one in your family who likes to take selfies

he fumbles over his words sometimes but he's decent on the mic and gets his point across. not much charisma but he's great in the ring
    I hope they do something with him soon before he fades into obscurity
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Really? I think he has more charisma than mic skills. And his in-ring work is amazing, especially for a dude his size. Strength & speed.

Mic Skills: 6
    In-Ring Ability: 8.5
    Charisma: 7
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    M: 6
    IR A: 9.5
    C: 7.5

The mighty mouse gimmick has gotta go though. He matches up in strength and speed like the rest of them. He has strength close to Tazz level and speed faster than Rey or any luchador.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We wont hear much from him on the mic but he makes up for it with his in ring performance.

The way he be hitting Germans on some of those bigger dudes is impressive. I like the way he grabbed Owens from OFF the canvas on RAW and suplexed his ass back on the canvas, that ? was impressive. I think that ? like that gone get him a lot of recognition, thats why WWE wanted to do that whole mighty mouse gimmick at first, it make sense.

I see him having some midcard title reigns and maybe getting a main event push in a couple years, but I dont think he'll ever win the big one

& for some reason he reminds me of a less aggressive, high flying Chris Beniot