IC Press Conference and contract signing

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are 1 month away from what could quite possibly be the biggest event in the history of the IC.

The call out was made
i ro ny wrote: »

August 19th, We on.

@Charlie_, @Pico... Pull up.

7Z9q24h.jpg

and @Black_Samson, if you wanna get beat the ? up, this is your chance.
i ro ny wrote: »

Time: 2pm
Date: Aug 24th
Place. Los Angeles, California.

And I'm the one that needs to be banned for talking ? and not backing it up.

Lol ok.

There has been multiple exposures, beefs, and all out fuckery over the years, but never once have two IC posters met up and settled their differences in live combat.

Now of course there has to be precautions....for the better interest of all parties involved, the determination has been set that this will be a 3 to 5 1-minute rounds traditional boxing match with proper headgear, mouth guards and boxing gloves.

A venue has been found.
A date and time has been set.
Terms and conditions have been met.

As of now we are only awaiting final confirmation from both willing participants that

August 24th
2pm
Broadway Boxing 10730 SOUTH BROADWAY
LOS ANGELES CA. 90061

Will be the official place and time of IC event of the year.

The issue of an itinerary being posted was the last demand of the poster Eyerone. Now that we are in position to actually purchase a ticket for the flight and post that itinerary we need both fighters to step into this thread and speak their piece so we can finally move a step closer to this spectacle becoming a reality.

I have it on good authority that all parties involved have been voicing their concerns in ? .....and both parties have been made aware that we are in the final stages of sealing this deal.

However for the good faith of those who donated funds, the IC general population and to officially spark off the conference I need both posters in attendance saying once and for all they're ready to go.

Because these terms were previously presented privately last night and there has been no official response, We're posting a tentative deadline of 5pm PDT (which is 8pm EST) for all those involved to announce their participation.....

after 5pm PDT (8pm EST) it will be considered a duck, and the relentless roasting session will officially begin....

there will be no cut cards, blood will flow, and in traditional IC fashion this will be a complete free for all...

someone post the damn list of all the posters....

Comments