Hulk Hogan Fired From WWE For Racist Rant

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Hogan will be back one day but no time soon.

Its not like WWE needs or even uses him like that. what he does any of the old timers can do.

Foley would be great at anything Hogan does.

Im not even mad at this ? either, really im not even surprised.

Thing is he's so old already what use will they have for him in 10 years when they are ready to bring him back? He's already been inducted, what's he going to do come out and host Wrestlemania in a wheelchair? Not sure theres a reason to ever bring him back, it will just be bad for business
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its not like WWE needs or even uses him like that. what he does any of the old timers can do.

Hogan is 61 years old now I highly doubt that Vince brings him back after all the backlash he's received from his racist remarks. I can easily see Vince bringing in another legend like Bret Hart or ? Foley to take over Hogan's role as ambassador of the WWE Network. We are now living in a society of overboard political correctness and if you make 1 wrong move that's your ass. Hogan now is a liability to WWE could cost Vince money. Vince ain't having that.

The only way Hogan can recover from this nightmare is to prove the tabloids slander his image/name and in doing so the tabloids caused him to lose endorsements, jobs, etc., I think Hogan is screwed though especially if WWE throughly investigated the claims and still fired him.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know ? must be nuclear when Hulk Hogan of all wrestlers gets the Benoit treatment lmao
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Hulk Hogan!!
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? R Truth isn't helping perpetrate the racial views acting dumb like a ? . ? he must have enough money to say enough is enough if he has any dignity..oh and once again ? Hulk Hogan. I even have some people trying to say he wasn't being racist
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Virgil need to be ashamed of himself. ? was so good to me, ? as ? boy
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Meanwhile TNA has a two time black world champion, ROH has a black guy holding the two most prestigious singles titles in their company at the same time, while WWE gets rid of Patrick. ? WWE.

I think Prince Puma aka Ricochet aka Lucha champ is also black or at least partly
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11796282_738198879643209_9155108973011073995_n.jpg?oh=721d832679ac085b00d9c1418e9f8729&oe=5644BD92[/img]
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

Hogan is 61 years old now I highly doubt that Vince brings him back after all the backlash he's received from his racist remarks. I can easily see Vince bringing in another legend like Bret Hart or ? Foley to take over Hogan's role as ambassador of the WWE Network. We are now living in a society of overboard political correctness and if you make 1 wrong move that's your ass. Hogan now is a liability to WWE could cost Vince money. Vince ain't having that.

The only way Hogan can recover from this nightmare is to prove the tabloids slander his image/name and in doing so the tabloids caused him to lose endorsements, jobs, etc., I think Hogan is screwed though especially if WWE throughly investigated the claims and still fired him.

i read that as bret michaels

i was like what the ? ? lmao
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LMAO @ Hogan not knowing dudes are ? with him on twitter. He's retweeted ? like this.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    And then he retweeted this, this idiot doesn't get it lol

• sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hogan re-tweeted this

I'm sure this tap dancing ? will be on Faux News before the week is out, smh
  • Broddie
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ^ dude that's some football (soccer) player in the pic but likely some white guy ? around with the twitter account.

Hogan is getting trolled like a muthafucka. 90% of the pictures he retweeted are celebrities somehow and he didn't even know it.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    terry such an idiot lmfaooooo
  • willhustle
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Radar Online has released additional racist comments from Hulk Hogan. It appears as if the comments are directed at Jamie Foxx. He said the following:

"F*cking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track."

"I didn't even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, 'F*ck you dad.' She's never said that. She flipped a bird at me."

Radar noted with the quotes that it couldn't be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the "n word."

Hogan continued, "I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck 'em."
  • willhustle
    Options
    When it rains it pours for Hogan Jesus man....

These ol' school dudes from the 70's-80's are so ? racist. I don't think Hogan is going to recover from this image wise.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have the mask you wear for your family
    You have the mask you wear for your friends
    You have the mask you wear for yourself

Hogan's remarks about blacks and his family are his true colors.
  • Broddie
    edited July 2015
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    When it rains it pours for Hogan Jesus man....

These ol' school dudes from the 70's-80's are so ? racist. I don't think Hogan is going to recover from this image wise.

The majority of wrestling fans are rednecks and they're also forgetful as ? .

They are the same ones who welcomed back a wife beater (Stone Cold) and a homophobic racist (Warrior) with open arms. A racist homophobe who unlike Hogan has insane rants that are easy to find online at that.

Also I really don't see WWE brush off the guy who sold the most merchandise and damn near would show up in every single Wrestlemania highlight package they put out permanently somehow. Especially when the McMahons themselves and HHH are racist & conniving as ? behind the scenes. So were guys like Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels who are consistently celebrated by the WWE Universe.

With that said like Bill Cosby before him any respect and admiration I had for Hulk Hogan the public persona is now dead thanks to what a ? Terry Bollea the man really is. In both cases it was kinda devastating as a kid from the 80's who grew up knowing both as stand up dudes but as usual the truth is far more sinister.

Do I think it's possible that he could genuinely change and ? ? well anybody can. There have been genuinely reformed racists before and not just white ones. But I will always side eye the guy and not ? with him going forward.

I also I know that we're not here to judge but at the same time if ignorant people like Bollea could judge all the time they deserve any stones that are cast towards them.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy thing that i heard but i didnt know (dont know if its already posted in here) is dude was caught sayin this in a sextape with his homie's wife. like the ? loaned his wife to hogan lmao wtf
  • Broddie
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    three days later & he haven't hulk up yet?