Fair or Foul Colin Cowherd Kicked Off ESPN for this:

2»

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foul (His comments were not well placed but people are sensitive)
    Im dominican and agree with him about the education being awful in DR, the country does not have a history of allocating serious resources to it, instead they focus on tourism which brings in more money at the moment. I talk to my cousins about education and baseball all the time, as far as kids being taken out of school at a young age to do nothing but play baseball. So I agree with that part of what he is saying. The reason I voted foul is because he basically said baseball is a "dumb ? sport" for lack of a better term and thats just too generalized and ignorant to come from the mouth of a veteran sports reporter. What about the college kids that play here.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't even bad. I expected it to be a lot worse
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I see why Fox sports hired him now.. He's views are perfectly right in line with their parent company News Corp.. I won't be surprised if Faux News decides to give him.. A weekly segment on their network to help promote that trash ass sports network & his radio show on fox sports radio...

everyone who is a conservative and lives in the south hates colin tho. everyone in comments and on emails calls him a liberal. dude has defended the nba and pointed out racial biases of white callers. If anything hes usually the opposite of anything on fox news.

Yeah he grew up in like Seattle Washington I think. I've lived there when I was stationed at McChord AFB. Even now that place is ? hippie central.

He got a lil hoity toity once he got some money but he damn sure ain't conservative.

Racist? All white people got it in em. But I can give him the benefit of the doubt on this one

People think cowherd a racist because if you didn't know who he was and just seen him on the street he kinda look like one. He got that pointy ass racist face like bill oreilly
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? with CC on a sports insight tip... Bad exit tho, he got away with a lot of open opinions don't know how it got to this point tho, I heard he was going to Fox anyway
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a third world country where only the wealthy receive education. It's cold blooded but he's right. It's not nuclear science.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    But ain't ppl from the DR racist towards black and don't even claim their African heritage?

That's pretty much the case. They are ostracizing Haitians and driving them out as well...even if they were born in the DR.

You say that as if it's the general population pushing this and not sugar plantation owners trying to drive out the Haitians so they can avoid paying them any sort of pension or other compensation