real playa music "take u home"(hennessy mix) by ayo! karati..pls rate&commnt

Options
ayo! karati
ayo! karati Members Posts: 7
edited August 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
this is my slowed down version of my latest track and video produced by Benny Futuretro
lemmie know what you think

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Please just stop. I'ma leave this ? open but smh @ me being required to go into this thread and make sure that the vid is legit. *Asks to be demodded in RTM Audio*

In all seriousness, this is NOT the forum to be postin' those kinda of songs in, if you want people to either take you seriously, or WANT TO listen to your ? . It wasn't the worst ? I've ever heard, but it's still some cliche ? that you could have done better on.
  • ayo! karati
    edited August 2010
    Options
    good looking on the critique i truly appreciate it. i wuz just trying to capture that ol 90's era california "playa" music with this song. i apologize if i might have posted this video in the wrong forum. where might i be able to post vids of this nature for future reference?
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    good looking on the critique i truly appreciate it. i wuz just trying to capture that ol 90's era california "playa" music with this song. i apologize if i might have posted this video in the wrong forum. where might i be able to post vids of this nature for future reference?

No, this is the forum to post your music in, albeit video or otherwise, but I'm saying that the quality of the content isn't up to the standard that this room is supposed to uphold. This room is 100% male dominated with male artists all trying to get a lil' bit of exposure. If you want people to want to listen to your music, this isn't the song to introduce yourself to them with.
  • ayo! karati
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    No, this is the forum to post your music in, albeit video or otherwise, but I'm saying that the quality of the content isn't up to the standard that this room is supposed to uphold. This room is 100% male dominated with male artists all trying to get a lil' bit of exposure. If you want people to want to listen to your music, this isn't the song to introduce yourself to them with.

i can dig it...however this is the second song/video i have posted in this forum..
    good lookin tho...
    ill make sure to drop some new sh*t on you soon to change your opinion.

peace & blessings

ayo! karati