Why do some people think I'm white?

Options
A Talented One
A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in AKA Donkey
People like @BARON_$AMEDI and @Jus Dre keep saying that I'm white. Honestly, the ? really doesn't make sense to me, given what I post. (For example, y'all know that anybody saying ? Al, Jessie or Malcolm getting flagged no questions asked. Anybody putting light-skin over dark-skin also getting flagged. Etc.)

So I would like for the people who think I'm white to explain why they think I'm white.

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's your fault, whatever the reason.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you care?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Why do you care?

Honestly, cause I suspect that it is a reflection of some harmful ideas -- stereotypical ideas -- about what black people are like.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    You're an overall a wack poster, therefore by default probably white

Couple that with ya suspect hate of almost everything black and black oriented.

So you're either white *a pic would debunk that theory*, a ? *more likely than not*, or a troll *not to far fetched*

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Bolded is total ? .

Post posts of mine to prove this.
  • A Talented One
    Options

So you're either white *a pic would debunk that theory*, a ? *more likely than not*, or a troll *not to far fetched*

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Actually, I twice posted pics in real time of my hand writing something about something that was being discussed. I can find them if you want.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you give a ? of what someone thinks of you?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    E8xDE7Q.gif

its early Monday morning.. ? aint even had they coffee yet, but yo cracka ass in here... in your feelings as usual.. FOH Colton

Why do you think I'm white?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Bolded is total ? .

Nah

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Actually, I twice posted pics in real time of my hand writing something about something that was being discussed. I can find them if you want.
    Handwriting is not an indicator of race/ethnicity

All in All, i don't give a ? what you are cause at ya heart you wack.

Go with ? my 'brother'
  • A Talented One
    Options

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Bolded is total ? .

Nah

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Handwriting is not an indicator of race/ethnicity

All in All, i don't give a ? what you are cause at ya heart you wack.

Go with ? my 'brother'

It shows my hand, which is very dark.
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options
    People like @BARON_$AMEDI and @Jus Dre keep saying that I'm white. Honestly, the ? really doesn't make sense to me, given what I post. (For example, y'all know that anybody saying ? Al, Jessie or Malcolm getting flagged no questions asked. Anybody putting light-skin over dark-skin also getting flagged. Etc.)

So I would like for the people who think I'm white to explain why they think I'm white

Probably because of posts like this - I've saved you time by highlighting all the problem areas in it.

Why you all flustered about people knowing that your white anyway?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You not white, you ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's because of the nature of your posts.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Yea what this midget said
  • A Talented One
    edited July 2015
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Bolded is total ? .

Chicity pretty much covered the bases, but it really boils down to the almost clueless things you say w/ regards to certain race related issues. Basically it's like these nigguhs are ghost writing your posts.

Watch+out+for+those+uppity+negroes+_661ca828b680f6c153a85bdbb65a4a45.jpg

Clarence-Thomas-e1378325501696.jpg

859ae9adrsdlzya94bma.jpeg

Yo, this is so ? ridiculous. Clarence Thomas' views are the total opposite of mine. I am a black radical, just an unusually honest and reasonable one. There is no mistaking that for conservativism. At least not if you actually understand what I say.

For example, I can probably find 10 posts right now of me saying that so-called black problems, when you look closely, were actually created by white oppression, both past and present.

Sometimes I will add, or may even say by itself as appropriate to the context, that we shouldn't feel a need to deny racial disparities that on the surface make black people look bad. (And in this context I might add something about how confused most of these militants are.) And the reason why is just what I said: white oppression created those disparities. So they really do not reflect badly on us.

Anyway, Thomas would not say anything like this.

Even my dating of white women is partly the result of how pro-black I am. This is probably surprising to a lot of you right now, but that is just proof that people either aren't really paying attention to what I say, or they don't understand it.

That is the honest truth.

This is sad, but it seems that most of the people saying this ? really don't understand what I am saying -- at least if this is the reason why people think that I might be white.

This is proof the education system is failing.

• A Talented One
    Options
    I wish the people who believe in what I am saying would speak up.