When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in AKA Donkey
I know @CeLLaR-DooR had to knuckle up recently when he found a black man deep inside his moms while he came to use the washing machine.

So for the rest of you when was the last time u had to deadass knuckle up ?

I put this Muslim crackhead in a sleeper then lifted him up by his neck n body slammed him and then I elbowed him n the face a few times , word around town is I broke his nose n knocked his teeth out. He stole out my store before so I caught him tryna hit a big lick . Had to body him.

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't consider bouncing real fights, most of the time them ? ? and i'm sober, and it's just a matter of getting them out the door...i do more pushing and grabbing than actual punching....neither does sparring, cuz it's more for the work out and there's no ill intentions

so last legit fight was prolly 5 years ago....
  • _God_
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i don't consider bouncing real fights, most of the time them ? ? and i'm sober, and it's just a matter of getting them out the door...i do more pushing and grabbing than actual punching....neither does sparring, cuz it's more for the work out and there's no ill intentions

What happen in that fight 5 yrs ago?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    my junior year of high school. we were at this football camp well basically in the middle of nowhere like remember the titans, so we just finished practicing during the day and we were leaving lunch. so people were split up in cabins. so i was with the Lbs and Dline. when we were on our way back to the cabin we decided that we won't eat any food in our cabin, so one of the dlinemen still brought food but he was saying he just saving it and won't eat it in the cabin, ? name flakes who is a ? ass ? kept bothering him about it and basically they were about to fight over cookies.

i step in cuz i don't want to see no fight over petty ? like that so i try to break it up.. flakes being flakes always try to act tough and was like no ? touch me again so then i just punch him in the jaw and beat his ass. was funny cuz nobody on our team knew i was the fighter on the team so yeah.
  • _God_
    Options
    @Black_Samson

Calvin had you ? shook huh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

What about that road rage story?

you talking about the home depot story i told about the white dude in the parking lot???

i didn't even think i told yall that....wtf......

i share too much on here
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in the bucket truck in the hood. This 5 year old rode by and called me ? . I saw im coming back, came down and slap da fiyah out that lil ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • _God_
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm over here defending my property , yall ain't defending honors or family, or your girl, or your moms, y'all ? getting in ego battles, yall gone ? around n get shot,
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

My first night working at a College club out here called Republic...

Ahem

I started working there on a Friday night, the prior thursday there was a riot, involving a little under 76 people(that's how many people were arrested).
    They didn't catch the group of cholo's that started the brawl.
    They come back the night i start working.there is a conflict, with them again, but this time the security reacted in a timely manner.

While outside though they began popping off with the security, it was 4 of them.
    They told me to watch over the VIP waiter to make sure he doesn't get ? up while calling the one time...
    The others eventually got them out of the gated entrance.
    they see the lil dude calling the police and try to reach over the gate to grab him.
    I push lil man back and intercept a punch that bounces off my clavicle.
    I then turn and face dude who is maybe 5 inches taller then me, like i dare you to jump that fence ? . I watch him rear back and throw a hook, i had just enough time to clinch my teeth.
    The punch bounces off my jaw and i make note of the fact that he threw it with his right and that his hand didn't feel strong enough to maintain the punch. like he held his thumb on the outside like in a glove...

Now this is when I jump the fence and leave the relative safety of the rest of the team.
    I confront dude push him back with both hands and square up, soon as he was within range I double Jabbed and came with an over hand right.
    It was a glancing blow that set him back on his heels.
    I reset and wait for him to come back, again he throws that wild looping ass right, i drop levels and begin bobing and weaving. He throws the typical right left right haymakers, on the final left i shoot in on him, double leg right under the knees, squeeze his legs together and ? to my left. He topples over and I immediately get back to my feet to see another cholo charging @ me. I met him half way faked an over hand right and shot in on him, right around the thighs and started running forward, i dump him on his shoulders and neck and release him. and charge at the 3rd cholo who is trying to back pedal from me but there is a wall behind him, same thing but this time i run into the wall ? my right hand up. it was a real low wall, more for decoration bout waist high. I slam his back into it and thai clinch him... i yoke his neck real hard and leg trip him at the same time.
    As we both fall i land on his side and rear back my knee, he goes fetal position. and thats when i start wondering what that familar aroma was and why my nostrils tickled and my eyes burned... My team accidentally maced me as they were getting the left overs.

I ? up cause that ? coulda been real bad, they all had about 50 pounds on me or more and much taller too. and i was outnumbered.
    That and i didn't have my normal gear with me. I normally wear gloves with hard knuckles. i was very apprehensive about engaging stand up cause of this... i didn't want there blood to mix with mine...
    bleh...

Stopped reading midway cuz it sounded like ? . ? talkin bout getting hit in the clavical and ? lol.
    People who don't fight or never been in a fight... it would sound weird to them since they never experience it. Look at Lurk calling ? on something again because hey, if HE can't do it or hasn't experienced it, it's impossible. You wild bruh lol
    I guess it would have been more believable if @Black_Samson used the term collarbone instead of clavicle. Lol
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never been in a fight
  • [Deleted User]
    Options