When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    March of this year. Roommate stealing and finding out so much dirt he was doing

What he stole?

He stole over a grand from my father and a few cell phones and money and tried to blame it on some females I talk to. ? my dad girl while she was high. He had the monster and never alerted no one about it. Just so much lies.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *never been in a fight post*

What he stole?

He stole over a grand from my father and a few cell phones and money and tried to blame it on some females I talk to. ? my dad girl while she was high. He had the monster and never alerted no one about it. Just so much lies.

Yeah one of the few times where I feel murder would be the only option
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, dude would have nerve damage for life ? with me
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was young my older brother dumped me on my ? . I stabbed him with a screwdriver. That's when I had to visit the therapist every week for 2 years.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    naw but i think the worse fight i ever lost was on the basket ball court....

remember how i said once i used to start fights with ? i knew i couldn't beat....

well we was like 14-15 and playing 3 on 3 on the half court....the older ? just started running whole court like it was nothing, ....ain't say ? to us... ? just ran whole court and ? the ? outta our game......

we was salty as ? ..my boy wanted to call next, but i was like ? that, i was mad...so i just kept saying slick ? over and over and over again....so finally one of the ? mal (this ? was every bit of 22-23 ) was like..."yo D you gonna cut that slick ? out or somebody gonna drop yo big ass"

? start laughing.....so i threw the basketball at his head.....? walked over to me and i just popped him in the mouth and went for everything i had.....

bruh yall ever see the john cena / brock lesner summer slam match where lesner gave cena like 16 german suplexes???

yea it went like that....this ? wrestled with me all the way off the court and soon as we got over to the grass i realized i could see peoples houses and the sky was upside down.....

i got up, and the ? happened again....

i got up, and this ? slammed me again....

i think i got slammed like 6-7 times before i finally had the wind knocked outta me.....and just laid there praying this ? ain't stomp me

? laughing like ? at my ? and he just go

"man yall got next......stop acting like a lil kid"

Ayo, thank you my ? . Sincerely. It's been a long day but reading this ? made everything ok. Lol.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he stole?

So his blood got in your face and you got AIDS. I don't think voodoo will cure it bruh.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he stole?

So his blood got in your face and you got AIDS. I don't think voodoo will cure it bruh.

ya human daddy got the monster !!!! *meek mill voice*
  • _God_
    Options
    Voodoo can cure aids tho
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    Couple of yrs ago.....tried to fight but dude was like 6'8" tried to wrestle with me....? off cause cause he talked so much ? and tried to wrestle the whole time....No rules and I respect that but I'm 6'4" I wanted to use my hands not my strength....end in an L for him either way.....in the Army I jumped on a lot of ? dudes.....choked a couple of 'em out....they settle their gripes with combatives.....the next day they acted like ain't ? happened...every1 tries to arm bar SMFH!
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 yrs ago
    wasnt my fault, i beat dude up but then it ended in a brawl
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    3 yrs ago
    wasnt my fault, i beat dude up but then it ended in a brawl
    Details...
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

What he stole?

? he still alive?

Stole from your father, ? your father's woman AND gave her AIDS?

Once again, he still alive?

I feel that bruh. But in a situation like that, takes planning.

Cuz Ain't no way in hell im puttin hands on someone with ? . All it takes is for both of yall to get a few knicks and it's a rap. Easiest way to get it other than sex and intravenous drug use
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

What he stole?

? he still alive?

I feel that bruh. But in a situation like that, takes planning.

Cuz Ain't no way in hell im puttin hands on someone with ? . All it takes is for both of yall to get a few knicks and it's a rap. Easiest way to get it other than sex and intravenous drug use
    There are 1,001 ways to die bruh... without you having to physically touch someone.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he stole?

? he still alive?

? going to jail, we rounded the women he slept with and they are pressing charges on him.
  • _God_
    Options

What he stole?

? he still alive?

? going to jail, we rounded the women he slept with and they are pressing charges on him.

Yo human daddy gave u the aids too?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    college a few wrestling bouts but no fists. High school last time I had to throw fists one-on-one
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th grade.
    Beat 2 hoes up at the same damn time.

Im a legend in my town.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    5th grade.

Im a legend in my town.

ur a ?
  • _God_
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    5th grade.

Im a legend in my town.

Backdrop please? And you only get credit if they was fat
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9th grade. Some racist guy said I was racist against racists. He offered to fight me in the locker room before practice that evening. Proceeded to whip his Ass and leave him crying
  • _God_
    Options
    9th grade. Some racist guy said I was racist against racists. He offered to fight me in the locker room before practice that evening. Proceeded to whip his Ass and leave him crying

I had a skirmish not a fight like that too, this lil stocky Viet nam ? on the football team , I use to call him Pearl Harbor , he got mad n yelled out " he's talkin about my race!!!!" rushed me during practice, I pedigreed that lil ? ? , coach made me run, the coach was an old school italitian he was the most racist
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, I whopped the captain of the o-line in the locker room once... ? tried to come at me after a game, and made the mistake of trying to use his size to wrestle me instead of throwing hands, man I ended up suplexing that ? on a bench... Dude was so embarrassed