Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    bet that....a few kings should do

when u say slow, u mean the story takes a while to jump off?

and I saw somebody talking about some online ? ....this got multiplayer?

yeah, it takes a while for the story to really open up to where you feel like you're doing ? .

aint no online element to this game.

? , sound like Ima need some uppers too lol

i must have been reading fast on that one
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That getting called the n word ? almost made me punch my monitor not used to this in a video game not used to this blackness especially after watching like cage
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is dope. Without the right video card you cheating yourself.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda started this install before work this morning smh
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think I'm a have to YouTube the cutscenes to this ? . I'm not enjoying the gameplay at all.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm at a point where I dunno if i wanna go ahead and beat the game or if I wanna just stop the bleeding and trade the game in for something else (prolly wwe2k17).

The story is good...it's just not good enough to make up for the repetitivity of it all.

I completely understand why they did not send any review copies of this game.

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm at a point where I dunno if i wanna go ahead and beat the game or if I wanna just stop the bleeding and trade the game in for something else (prolly wwe2k17).

The story is good...it's just not good enough to make up for the repetitivity of it all.

If u trade it in lemme know how much its worth as a trade in
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Aight I gotcha.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aight I gotcha.

Why not sell on eBay or Amazon? You'll probably get $10 more. Then again, you'll have to deal with people
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »

Aight I gotcha.

Why not sell on eBay or Amazon? You'll probably get $10 more. Then again, you'll have to deal with people

Thats a project
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »

Aight I gotcha.

i'd rather strike while the iron is hot and hit up my local game store.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trading mine in too.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good story, but way to repetitive. Go here, ? this guy, rackets yours. Or go here, ? this guy, steal their ? and take it back to your people.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Good story, but way to repetitive. Go here, ? this guy, rackets yours. Or go here, ? this guy, steal their ? and take it back to your people.

They could have done so much with the way you go about taking the brackets back.

The best way to describe this game is premature.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat it. Enjoyed the game to the fullest ? felt like a revenge movie. Definitely will play differently to see the other endings
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I traded it in for wwe2k17
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Beat it. Enjoyed the game to the fullest ? felt like a revenge movie. Definitely will play differently to see the other endings

Word. I still might play it until I finish the story. It's a dope revenge story that is marred by other issues.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

@TheGOAT I got $35 in credit & got wwe2k17.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trade mine in too
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? yall already reselling it?

Should have never made the game without including everything in the final product.

Still gonna wait till all the dlc drops before even touching it.

i was disappointed to hear about the bugs in this game and the repetive ness of it. the hong kong game you were referring to was sleeping dogs right? its a wait and see or me also before I buy it. I guess i'll cop battlefield 1 instead.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game needed a bigger budget and better design. Nice to see another lead black character but 2K should have put up more funds. Overall I am still enjoying it and it actually has an interesting plot unlike all those other sandbox games.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    Beat it in 3weeks um the story has 3 different endings there all dope