MAFIA III

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat it in 3weeks um the story has 3 different endings there all dope

im slowly working on this ?

about this 3 ending thing.....what are the options and do you have to restart the whole game to see each one?
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

about this 3 ending thing.....what are the options and do you have to restart the whole game to see each one?

The 3 ends

1) ? all your underbosses and rule the city alone
    2) run the city with your underbosses
    3) give up the crime life and leave town

All the choices are given to u after u completed the final mission at the end u just gotta pick one.

Each choice has a different ending i decided to run the city with my underbosses. I had all 3 still with me at the end cuz i gave them all equal shares of the city and did there favs.
    But they can turn against u if u fck them over.....i only played it once so i just watched the other endings on youtube.

If i was u right after the final mission id make a second save slot then go back to the 1st one. That way u dont gotta replay the whole game to get back to the choices
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The 3 ends

1) ? all your underbosses and rule the city alone
    2) run the city with your underbosses
    3) give up the crime life and leave town

All the choices are given to u after u completed the final mission at the end u just gotta pick one.

Each choice has a different ending i decided to run the city with my underbosses. I had all 3 still with me at the end cuz i gave them all equal shares of the city and did there favs.
    But they can turn against u if u fck them over.....i only played it once so i just watched the other endings on youtube.

If i was u right after the final mission id make a second save slot then go back to the 1st one. That way u dont gotta replay the whole game to get back to the choices

i'm just now downloading it and i'm not reading its too damn soon for spoilers.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    I'm at a point where I dunno if i wanna go ahead and beat the game or if I wanna just stop the bleeding and trade the game in for something else (prolly wwe2k17).

The story is good...it's just not good enough to make up for the repetitivity of it all.

I completely understand why they did not send any review copies of this game.

the game is gonna have 3 dlcs over a one year period. I wonder what they are.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    idk but its gonna take me a year to get 100% done
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I was browsing the mafia 3 thread on gta forums and somebody posted a two tweets from 2k games. "we've began work on story dlc :)" "the dlc will have street races and car customizations.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    "Grand Theft Auto: Catharsis for Black People Edition"

MANNN this is most explicitly pro-black AAA game ever, they got a black power radio host speaking truth, you killing racist crackas left and right, killing klansmen & neo-confederates, Police dispatchers puttin out APBs for a ? male, hop out the car cuz you see some cacs assaulting a brother, colored only restrooms and water fountains, whites only restaurants, white "friends" betraying and murdering your family while calling them ? , cutting white gangsters out the loop in the name of black economic empowerment, THIS ? REAL AS ?
    Man this game dope to me. I don't have any ? complaints. None whatsoever. Story is excellent... Yeah it's not GTA but I don't go into other open world games expecting it to be GTA when it isn't.

way i see it they showed respect and didn't try to compete, they did a smaller open world map w/ a region that's got a completely different vibe from California and focused on a story that has more gravitas, seriousness, controversy (i'm sure some saltine in a comment section somewhere was offended lol) and current event relevancy than Rockstar would ever dare.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    The games alright the story , action g and characters are good. It's not GTA and that's a good thing just straight forward missions with little side distraction keep the momentum going. Every 3d openworkd game doesnt have to be a sandbox game. I just fi ished the mission were you have to save sex slavesfrom rednecks. I'll stop there for now.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I got shot up for going to a white only restaurant

I had a "whites only pies" moment also
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I love how if you rob a place. And you come back to that place it's a crime scene now

@StoneColdMikey is there a tutorial mission for robberies or, can you just walk in the store point the gun at the clerk and Rob the store on the fly?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The second one
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Music is dope but cmon, only 3 radio stations?

It was like that back then up until the late 70s there were only 3 TV station etc.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    @Irony ? it worked I thought you were un attable. I wanted to ask you when does the mob retaliations trigger in the game. I have Cassandra and burke fully maximized in earnings. now i'm working on vito but I haven't been attacked yet.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    @Irony ? it worked I thought you were un attable. I wanted to ask you when does the mob retaliations trigger in the game. I have Cassandra and burke fully maximized in earnings. now i'm working on vito but I haven't been attacked yet.

@SuperManuel that ? aint work. i'm not "un attable". theres a way to do it...

but yeah, i couldnt answer that question. i traded the game in right before i fully expanded.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad i didnt cop this during BF

should be around $24 for christmas on PC
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

$24 for this game? That sounds about right.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

$24 for this game? That sounds about right.

might be cheaper than that...at least thats what my hope is, but i read a study or rather an article about how long it usually takes for Steam to steeply discount a game, so $24.99 sounds pretty likely due to when the game was released
  • HafBayked
    Options

stop worrying about maxing out earnings....you wont need the money lmao

I finally beat the ? the other day....ya'll know I went the gangsta route.....all I could say is W T F

I sat there and looked at the screen in disbelief for a good 5 mins lol

I cant ? stand the typical ? good overpowers evil in the end movie endings

which is why I think I like TWD more and more....even tho I know they're about to pull that same stunt smh

WHY CANT BRUCE WILLIS DIE????

I KNOW THAT WOLF ? LIAM NEESON UP

AINT NO WAY IN HELL CHUCK NORRIS WAS THAT ACCURATE WITH THE ROUND HOUSE......IN COWBOY BOOTS!!

in reality the bad guys win sometimes man.......sometimes

aight im done
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I finally beat the ? the other day....ya'll know I went the gangsta route.....all I could say is W T F

which is why I think I like TWD more and more....even tho I know they're about to pull that same stunt smh

AINT NO WAY IN HELL CHUCK NORRIS WAS THAT ACCURATE WITH THE ROUND HOUSE......IN COWBOY BOOTS!!

aight im done

So what u sayin is u klled ya underbosses and went out bad ya damn self lol
  • Splackavelli
    edited December 2016
    Options

aight im done

Maximizing earning gs for your bosses unlocks upgrades. I'm doing it even steven by dividing up the city evenly. On my next play through I plan on ? someone over only problem ks who do I short? It's a hard choice.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game was fun as hell, then again don't think hell will be all that fun
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    This game was fun as hell, then again don't think hell will be all that fun

Hail Satan!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭