D.Exum
G.Haywood
R.Gorbert
D.Favors
T.Lyles

NBAs best young core 33 votes

Milwaukee Bucks
39%
5th LetterFocal Pointtoheeb27R.D.af.r.i.c.a.bless the childits....JOHN BpurpngoldKamPushMepachá12The IconoclastIgboNegroBedStuy 13 votes
Philadelphia 76ers
0%
Orlando Magic
9%
So ILLVisionBOasisyahwehprofet 3 votes
Minnesota T Wolves
39%
freshb651southsil4lilS2Jvagrant-718CJA$AP_A$TONBetaSage WonderTrillfateThatPigskinGuy007luke1733natural born sinnersBeefer77 13 votes
Boston Celtics
3%
BlackAX410 1 vote
Utah Jazz
3%
#1hiphopjunki3 1 vote
Other
6%
BDBIIDsilverfoxx 2 votes

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Milwaukee has a more defined ceiling. None of those dudes imo are stars. All-stars probably, not STARS

Minny and Orlando intrigue me bc who knows how good Towns, Wiggins, and Levine can be...and for Orlando wow u can say the same about that entire starting 5, and they're all diff positions
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Pelicans.

Anthony Davis takes the level to MVP form this year. He been working on perfecting his already good defense, better handles, thee ball shot, passing out the double, running fast breaks, post moves, etc. AD WILL BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD THIS SEASON.

Tyreke Evans excells and becomes a bowling dynamo in Gentry System of the bench

Holiday being healthy in a better system and defense coach propels him into top 10 pg

Gordon recent weight lost and great health with a system that gives him more looks and better defense coaching on a contract year for him pushes him to be "Clipper Gordon"

Asik in a uptempo system search YouTube for "Asik Houston Rockets 2013 highlights." Dude is a whole different player and is excited to play faster.

Not to forget healthy and savy role players : Quincy Pondexter, Noris Cole, Dante Cunningham, and Ryno Anderson.

Pelicans take 4-5 seed and make it to the WCF under AD massive leap this year.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    S2J wrote: »
    Milwaukee has a more defined ceiling. None of those dudes imo are stars. All-stars probably, not STARS

Minny and Orlando intrigue me bc who knows how good Towns, Wiggins, and Levine can be...and for Orlando wow u can say the same about that entire starting 5, and they're all diff positions

I think your sleeping on Jabari a little. He definitely has star potential.
  • S2J
    Minnesota T Wolves

Yea easy to forget him bc of the injury, he could pop

But their youth with Parkwr and Gianis reminds me of OKC when they had Durant and jeff green playing the same position and they tried to make it work b4 1 had to go

Not a parallel comparison but u see it
  • S2J
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Same with Philly, they got 4 ? who play the same position
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Minnesota T Wolves
    You forgot Khris Middleton for the Bucks,but honestly i like The Lakers young core of Clarkson,Russell and Randle.

Drafting Russell was smart because you need a quality PG in todays NBA,Russell and Clarkson are both 6'5'' combo

guards who can pass AND shoot so they could possibly be one of the best backcourts in the league in a few years.

• af.r.i.c.a.
    Milwaukee Bucks
    freshb651 wrote: »
    You forgot Khris Middleton for the Bucks,but honestly i like The Lakers young core of Clarkson,Russell and Randle.

Drafting Clarkson was smart because you need a quality PG in todays NBA,Russell and Clarkson are both 6'5'' combo

guards who can pass AND shoot so they could possibly be one of the best backcourts in the league in a few years.

Yea I forgot about Middleton. He's nice. Probably the best 3 and D player in the league low key and I like what the Lakers are doing but i don't think they have the same level of young talent as the teams I listed.. maybe Boston. I like Upshaw too. I'll be keeping a close eye on him. Could end up being a huge steal if he can keep his head on straight.
  • S2J
    Minnesota T Wolves
    LA's is decent, not as good as the others but better than Boston.

Boston's core is TRASH. Thats not a core, they just young. Aint nare one of them nigas good enough to have your GM not draft a player at his position

Perfect example Avery Bradley. Nigas on here beeen gassin him up he's non-descript af. Not even listed and he young himself
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    T-wolves gonna be ass forever
  • S2J
    Minnesota T Wolves
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    T-wolves gonna be ass forever

Same thing they said about Clippers

No way 2 of the 3 of those dudes dont pop. With Rubio Maybe all 3. Minny got next after next
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Milwaukee Bucks
    People sleeping on Utah. They balled the second half of the season. I can see them makin a playoff push this year. Gorbert is going to win multiple DPOY awards before its all said and done.
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Minnesota if wiggins gets a killer instinct
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Magic got a nice young core as well. Hezonja gonna be a problem
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silverfoxx You are a consistent Pelicans fan and I salute you.

I have to go with the Bucks. Look for G. Monroe to be a real difference maker there. They will be solid. Can J. Parker carry this team? Is he the superstar they need?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Milwaukee Bucks

Yea easy to forget him bc of the injury, he could pop

But their youth with Parkwr and Gianis reminds me of OKC when they had Durant and jeff green playing the same position and they tried to make it work b4 1 had to go

Not a parallel comparison but u see it

I think Durant and Green could have worked. That trade for Perkins was a miss. Green could have been the perfect PF in a small ball line up next to Ibaka and the third option behind Russ/KD once they ultimately let Harden walk. As far as the comparison to the Bucks tho I don't really see it. Jabari is more like Melo... still can't find a comparison for GA.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I swear I won't post anymore pelicans news on the IC, just remember that I said it first my ? .My squad is up and ain't not mediocre team. Y'all acting like what I'm saying is some troll level ? . I'm too passionate for my Pels so ima stop bringing it here before I catch feelings bruh.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Milwaukee Bucks
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I swear I won't post anymore pelicans news on the IC, just remember that I said it first my ? .My squad is up and ain't not mediocre team. Y'all acting like what I'm saying is some troll level ? . I'm too passionate for my Pels so ima stop bringing it here before I catch feelings bruh.

I like the Pels but the pieces don't fit. Can't see them making any real noise until they re shuffle that roster. AD is clearly the best big in the league but I saw something similar with Dwight in Orlando play out. The team won't reach its full potential until the roster is built for a star to thrive at his full potential. Give it some time.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Pelicans don't even qualify for this thread, besides AD all them dudes been in the league 5/6/7 years
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Crowder and Bradley should of been mentioned for the C's in place of Sully's fat ass and Rozier, not that it matters Bucks take this easy although Minny might have the most upside with Wiggins and Towns
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Pelicans don't even qualify for this thread, besides AD all them dudes been in the league 5/6/7 years

That's why I did

referee-throwing-flag.jpg

Then started talking about non "core" players
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Twolves have the most potentially electrifying core but the Bucks have a young core built to be tougher to beat down the road and defensively matches up better with elite teams.

Nonetheless, my Pistons' youngins aren't too shabby...

Andre Drummond
    Stanley Johnson
    Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

is a solid young core with potential, especially for a young team that will have Reggie Jackson (at only age 25) considered one of the vets in the starting line-up.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    imo.... wolves > jazz > magic > bucks/lakers > 76ers (backcourt in question) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> celtics

sorry ax
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    i might be undervaluing bucks but i've become skeptical of MCW & Giannis
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Cleveland Cavaliers

K. Irving - best point guard in the league
    K. Love - best stretch PF and rebounder in the league
    T. Thompson - best offensive rebounder in the league
    I. Shumpert - one of the best perimeter defenders in the league

All 26 or younger and none of them have hit there prime...name a better core, I'll wait..
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Pelicans.

Anthony Davis takes the level to MVP form this year. He been working on perfecting his already good defense, better handles, thee ball shot, passing out the double, running fast breaks, post moves, etc. AD WILL BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD THIS SEASON.

Tyreke Evans excells and becomes a bowling dynamo in Gentry System of the bench

Holiday being healthy in a better system and defense coach propels him into top 10 pg

Gordon recent weight lost and great health with a system that gives him more looks and better defense coaching on a contract year for him pushes him to be "Clipper Gordon"

Asik in a uptempo system search YouTube for "Asik Houston Rockets 2013 highlights." Dude is a whole different player and is excited to play faster.

Not to forget healthy and savy role players : Quincy Pondexter, Noris Cole, Dante Cunningham, and Ryno Anderson.

Pelicans take 4-5 seed and make it to the WCF
    under AD massive leap this year.

3488597-6219889274-micha.gif