? naming any ol young players callin it a core hahaha

Crowder? Foh buddy
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    S2J wrote: »
    ? naming any ol young players callin it a core hahaha

Crowder? Foh buddy

Is he not young? Did we not just give him a 35 million dollar contract? Yea he's part of our young core
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks
    We just traded for a power forward making 16 million and signed another for 12 million while trying to trade Sullinger, even if we don't trade him he's going to get buried barring injuries or he elevates his game which I don't see his disgruntled fat ass doing, Rozier I mean I need to see him play in NBA games, see him outplay the abundance of guards we already have or Smart/Bradley have to be traded so he can start before I even consider him part of our young core, I don't really care what this clown S2J is saying Crowder and Bradley belong there that's why the franchise gave them the contracts they did
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minny was so trash

They def don't have the best young core.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Minny was so trash

Who does
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boston Celtics
    LA's is decent, not as good as the others but better than Boston.

Boston's core is TRASH. Thats not a core, they just young. Aint nare one of them nigas good enough to have your GM not draft a player at his position

Perfect example Avery Bradley. Nigas on here beeen gassin him up he's non-descript af. Not even listed and he young himself
    We have an efficient offense and quality players at each position, we're top 5 in assist and fast break points and finished 28-13 to end last season. We've upgraded our roster while only having 1 guy over the age of 28 and have a potential great coach building a foundation. And who gasses up Avery Bradley? Lol u reaching like mr fantastic with this post
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boston Celtics
    imo.... wolves > jazz > magic > bucks/lakers > 76ers (backcourt in question) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> celtics

sorry ax

This is an abysmal flagrant level of disrespect dawg. Not only are we gonna be better then that putrid product yall display in dry ass Barclays, we're gonna be in the 45 win range
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    imo.... wolves > jazz > magic > bucks/lakers > 76ers (backcourt in question) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> celtics

sorry ax

This is an abysmal flagrant level of disrespect dawg. Not only are we gonna be better then that putrid product yall display in dry ass Barclays, we're gonna be in the 45 win range

I'm not a homer lol y'all really might just be better than us this season, it's a possibility i can admit. Doesn't mean y'all still aint looking struggletastic
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks

sorry ax

I'm not a homer lol y'all really might just be better than us this season, it's a possibility i can admit. Doesn't mean y'all still aint looking struggletastic

Might? Yall might be the worst team in the league, thanks for the pick
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks

sorry ax

I think we can win the division, Toronto lost a lot more than they gained with Carroll, I actually think Knicks will be in the mix but we're deeper, hungrier and a better coached team, it will be a tight race but if I had to money on it I would go with us no bias
  • Beta
    Minnesota T Wolves

sorry ax

I think we can win the division, Toronto lost a lot more than they gained with Carroll, I actually think Knicks will be in the mix but we're deeper, hungrier and a better coached team, it will be a tight race but if I had to money on it I would go with us no bias

Who did raptors lose that was substantial
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Minny was so trash

Rubio,Wiggins,Lavine,Towns,Shabazz Muhammad >>>
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Beta wrote: »

sorry ax

Lou Williams, Grievis and Amir Johnson...Google is your friend
  • Beta
    Minnesota T Wolves

sorry ax

Yeah but added Joseph, scola, Carroll, and Wright so what did they really lose?
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks

sorry ax

Foh what the ? are you defending right now? That's a terrible offseason they lost way more talent than they gained, unless Valaciunnas starts playing like he's worth a damn that team ain't ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Milwaukee has a more defined ceiling. None of those dudes imo are stars. All-stars probably, not STARS

Minny and Orlando intrigue me bc who knows how good Towns, Wiggins, and Levine can be...and for Orlando wow u can say the same about that entire starting 5, and they're all diff positions

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't All-Star>>>>> Star
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Cleveland Cavaliers

K. Irving - best point guard in the league

yeah? do tell
  • Beta
    edited July 2015
    Minnesota T Wolves

sorry ax

Foh what the ? are you defending right now? That's a terrible offseason they lost way more talent than they gained, unless Valaciunnas starts playing like he's worth a damn that team ain't ?

You catching feelings but all Lou Williams brought was offense off the bench with a shaky percentage...

Joseph and wright>>>>Vasquez

And Amir Johnson really ain't ? Patterson and scola>>>>

And Carroll can replace lou's 14 ppg

And I didn't even get into the defensive aspect
  • Beta
    edited July 2015
    Minnesota T Wolves

sorry ax

And just because you raised your voice at me I'll add this question. Can a guy who roots for the Celtics with a straight face really say the bolded?

• Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Cleveland Cavaliers

K. Irving - best point guard in the league

yeah? do tell

1/29/15 Kyrie Irving finished with 55 Pts -- only LeBron (56) has had more in team history Irving, who scored 38 on Tuesday (the day before) in a win at Detroit, made a team-record 11 3-pointers and finished 10-of-10 from the free throw line. He scored 24 of Cleveland's final 28 points and 16 of the Cavs' 20 in the fourth quarter.

3/13/15 Kyrie's 57 against the Spurs topped his own NBA-best 55-point game against Portland on Jan. 28. His 57 were the most scored in a game against a defending champion since Wilt Chamberlain scored 62 against the Celtics during the 1961-62 season. He matched the most in a game by a player who was perfect from 3-point range. Irving was 7-of-7. He's one of three players with multiple 50-point games before turning 23, joining Rick Barry and James. He became the first player with multiple 55-point games in a season since Kobe Bryant had three for the 2006-07 Lakers.

Name me one PG in league history who's done what he's done at that age and I'll gladly concede my argument.
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks

sorry ax

You catching feelings but all Lou Williams brought was offense off the bench with a shaky percentage...

Stopped reading after this
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks

sorry ax

And just because you raised your voice at me I'll add this question. Can a guy who roots for the Celtics with a straight face really say the bolded?

Yes...I can
  • Beta
    Minnesota T Wolves

sorry ax

Cop out

it's dead in here you better take all the discussion you can....lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Yall dudes are buggin

sorry ax

Thats not how that reply works llls He gave you truth ?
  • its....JOHN B
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Yall dudes are buggin

sorry ax

Thats not how that reply works llls He gave you truth ?

No, he gave me an opinion...which I completely disagree with, its hard to believe losing the 6th man of the year, losing one of the more efficient screen setters, one of the more efficient pick and roll players and the interior toughness that Amir Johnson brings and replacing him with a 35 year old power forward who has been consistently declining, and losing a veteran point guard and telling me they are better because of the 20th pick in the draft and Corey Joseph, I like the Carroll signing but you cant lose all that and expect to be better, they didn't take a leap forward and they didn't take a huge leap backwards either, they will be in the 45-50 win range most likely and a first round exit again unless Valacuinnas and Ross stop looking like huge disappointments out there and play up to their potential