NBAs best young core

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    The audacity of a nets fan talkin down on us lol. We're so much better then yall for the present and future. You trynna focus on star players but team wise we were one of the most efficient offenses in the league. Plus Isaiah Thomas is better then almost anyone on that unadulterated filth in Brooklyn. Team wit no point guard,no assets, no bench and no wing play outside of a declining joe Johnson talkin down cuz we fleeced your GM.

Y'all very well could win the division. The Atlantic is ass, but you and John are all up in here woofing like its summer '07. What makes y'all that much better than us?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The audacity of a nets fan talkin down on us lol. We're so much better then yall for the present and future. You trynna focus on star players but team wise we were one of the most efficient offenses in the league. Plus Isaiah Thomas is better then almost anyone on that unadulterated filth in Brooklyn. Team wit no point guard,no assets, no bench and no wing play outside of a declining joe Johnson talkin down cuz we fleeced your GM.

Y'all very well could win the division. The Atlantic is ass, but you and John are all up in here woofing like its summer '07. What makes y'all that much better than us?

Coaching and depth. If tall lose Lopez your season is over and the chances of that happening are like 50/50. You have all of your eggs in 1 basket. They have a way better Roster/HC/Front office then yall but I will give you this.. Lopez is the best player on both teams but the next 3 or 4 play for the Celtics..then yall get 1 more... Then Boston 3 or 4 more.. Then ya.. we'll you get it.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks
    For one I picked the Bucks I didn't even pick the Celtics and two all I said was I think we can win the division, it's not out of the realms of reality considering the teams that play in the division, none of them are overly impressive and have the division on lock I predict a tight race, at no point was I gassing up the Celtics
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks

Coaching and depth. If tall lose Lopez your season is over and the chances of that happening are like 50/50. You have all of your eggs in 1 basket. They have a way better Roster/HC/Front office then yall but I will give you this.. Lopez is the best player on both teams but the next 3 or 4 play for the Celtics..then yall get 1 more... Then Boston 3 or 4 more.. Then ya.. we'll you get it.

You can make the case that if any team loses _____ then their season is over, but the rest of your post I don't see how they are better coached or have a better coach. They have solid depth but no go too guy to create a shot in close games.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks
    For one I picked the Bucks I didn't even pick the Celtics and two all I said was I think we can win the division, it's not out of the realms of reality considering the teams that play in the division, none of them are overly impressive and have the division on lock I predict a tight race, at no point was I gassing up the Celtics

If this was all you said then this thread would've died by now......
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Minnesota T Wolves
    S2J wrote: »
    Celts got Nets pick next year? Ouch.

Worst 2 rosters in the league imo.

Celts fans stop being biased, that roster is TRASH.
    Lol FOH based off the info i put in here earlier thats obviously false, its at least 10 rosters thats worse, a lot of yall gonna be lookin foolish when we make the playoffs again

Name 3. Not,worse TEAMS, but worst meaning bad teams AND no rising youth,,assets, or stars

Even the Knicks got Melo, and Porzingas
    Minny got young guns
    Lakers got young guns

Celts and Nets the only 2 teams i can think of just bare cupboard

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boston Celtics

Lol FOH based off the info i put in here earlier thats obviously false, its at least 10 rosters thats worse, a lot of yall gonna be lookin foolish when we make the playoffs again

Name 3. Not,worse TEAMS, but worst meaning bad teams AND no rising youth,,assets, or stars

Minny got young guns
    Lakers got young guns

Lakers aint got anybody worth a damn for the future
    Knicks are definitely worst
    Sixers are definitely worst then us
    Blazers are in worst shape then us
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics

You can make the case that if any team loses _____ then their season is over, but the rest of your post I don't see how they are better coached or have a better coach. They have solid depth but no go too guy to create a shot in close games.

We dont have a guy who can create a shot yet Isaiah Thomas was one of the league leaders in 4th quarter points and evan Turner, marcus smart, and jared sullinger didnt hit multiple game winners to end last year. Swear yall ? don't kno anything about my squad lls
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks

We dont have a guy who can create a shot yet Isaiah Thomas was one of the league leaders in 4th quarter points and evan Turner, marcus smart, and jared sullinger didnt hit multiple game winners to end last year. Swear yall ? don't kno anything about my squad lls
    Like I said the Celtics have nobody that can create a shot in the clutch. That weakness was exposed in the playoffs.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks

Not true. If the Bulls lose Rose their fine.. The Cavs lost 2 of their best 3 players they were fine.. ect... You need multiple options and players who can step up incase of injury. If Smart or IT got hurt they have plenty of depth behind them to hold down the fort. To your point about coaching and a go to player they have both. Stevens is one of the best young coaches in the league and getting better rapidly. They might not have s star player just yet but they have plenty of guys who can get their own shot from IT to Smart and funny as it sounds Evan Turner has made his fair share of big buckets.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks

Minny got young guns
    Lakers got young guns

Lakers aint got anybody worth a damn for the future
    Knicks are definitely worst
    Sixers are definitely worst then us
    Blazers are in worst shape then us

The Lakers actually have a decent group of young talent.
    The Knicks are worse but they do have a potential star player which the Cs lack
    Sixers are a coin flip but if they hit on Saric and Okafor they should be contenders in no time. Still too early to tell tho.
    Blazers are worse but they have some decent pieces. Lillard is under 25 and one of the best 10 PGs in the league.They replaced LA with some decent young bigs Plumlee/Vonleh/E.Davis

• 5th Letter
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks

Not true. If the Bulls lose Rose their fine.. The Cavs lost 2 of their best 3 players they were fine.. ect... You need multiple options and players who can step up incase of injury. If Smart or IT got hurt they have plenty of depth behind them to hold down the fort. To your point about coaching and a go to player they have both. Stevens is one of the best young coaches in the league and getting better rapidly. They might not have s star player just yet but they have plenty of guys who can get their own shot from IT to Smart and funny as it sounds Evan Turner has made his fair share of big buckets.

When LeBron got hurt the Cavs lost like they did after Bron went to Miami. When Durant and Westbrook got hurt the Thunder lost. You have some exceptions but for the most part if your main player goes down your season is ruined. What have Stevens done that makes you think he's better than Lionel Hollins? I'm not denying that IT or Smart can't get their own shot. I'm saying that they are not consistent go too guys, they are secondary players. It's a reason Thomas is on his 3rd team, there is a reason Turner the former number 2 pick is on his 3rd team. Bottom line them dudes don't scare anyone. The Celtics have lots of young players but no consistent go too guy, and nobody on their roster constitutes as one.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Ax homer blinders.

Russell the best player in this draft

Is it Black Girl Lost or Shawty owe you for ice? I BEEN REAL ALL MY LIFE
  • S2J
    Options
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Cmon Axel you a grown ass man and you not even from Boston, no need for this level of fuckery
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics
    Cmon Axel you a grown ass man and you not even from Boston, no need for this level of fuckery

So me feeling my team will improve off a strong 2nd half of last year is fuckery? Lol ard bruh
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Ax homer blinders.

I stand by that statement, that team is still abysmal and sub 30 wins tho so iont see the point of bringing this up lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Other
    Ax homer blinders.

I stand by that statement, that team is still abysmal and sub 30 wins tho so iont see the point of bringing this up lol

Not having anybody worth a damn for the future and Russell best player (your words) in a real solid draft class...

What type of 2+2 = 22 ? you on Blackman?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Ax homer blinders.

What? You said the Lakers had nobody to build off of.....

Russell, randle, and maybe clarkson ain't that?
  • S2J
    Options
    Minnesota T Wolves
    This is fuking pathetic.

I been a Redskins fan my whole life: we SUCK. Or atleast have sucked

What ? Boston roster are you looking at?!?

Too old for this man, too old lmao
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics
    Beta wrote: »
    Ax homer blinders.

What? You said the Lakers had nobody to build off of.....

Russell, randle, and maybe clarkson ain't that?

Man ? no that combo aint putting fear in nobody's heart lls. Clarkson is solid, not impressed with randle at all, looking at that trash roster they're nowhere near "the best NBA' s young core" under any circumstances
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics
    Ax homer blinders.

Not having anybody worth a damn for the future and Russell best player (your words) in a real solid draft class...

What type of 2+2 = 22 ? you on Blackman?

Russell is gonna be good but yall wont be above. 500 anytime soon so this imaginary good young core wont be impact players. Its a random contingent that thinks yall are gonna be good and idk why lol. Ill be the odd man out as usual tho
  • S2J
    Options
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Olynik-white
    Sullinger-undersized
    Turner-soft
    Bradley-undersized
    Smart-head case
    Isaiah Thomas- undersized

200w_d.gif

Cmon, b
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics
    Undersized sullinger dropped 31/16 on boogie cousins
    Soft evan Turner had one of the better years last year setting a career high in assist
    Smart lead all rookies in 3 pointers made
    IT averaged 19ppg for us and was top 5 in 4th quarter points

Lol its obvious yall ? dont watch my team cuz a lot of yall statements are baseless. None of the teams listed in the OP outside of the bucks will have a better record then us this year
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Axel you're sounding like Shadyteam right now with these posts bruh.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Boston Celtics
    Axel you're sounding like Shadyteam right now with these posts bruh.

How? Lol