1235»

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boston Celtics
    S2J wrote: »
    This is fuking pathetic.

I been a Redskins fan my whole life: we SUCK. Or atleast have sucked

What ? Boston roster are you looking at?!?

Too old for this man, too old lmao

Too old for what? The main point im making is we've made a lot of progress and i expect that to continue
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Milwaukee Bucks
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Axel you're sounding like Shadyteam right now with these posts bruh.

How? Lol

By overrating average or below average ? . While sounding delusional.
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics

How? Lol

Who have i overrated? I just came with stats on the last page defending players who yall swear are so terrible. Nothing ive said about my squad has been delusional
  • 5th Letter
    Milwaukee Bucks

How? Lol

Who have i overrated? I just came with stats on the last page defending players who yall swear are so terrible. Nothing ive said about my squad has been delusional

Them players are average bruh. That's like if I start hyping Markel Brown and Cory Jefferson they're solid young players on my squad but to you they're trash/average. Just trying to put some perspective out there for you.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks
    We're about to get the first pick from the trash Nets, another lottery pick from Dallas and if we were as bad yall want to make us out to be that would be 3 lottery picks next year, but that's not happening we're snatching up at least 2 and we're making the playoffs again, in the short term we're better than all teams listed besides Milwaukee, in the long term we're in better shape than all teams listed, we good
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics

How? Lol

Them players are average bruh. That's like if I start hyping Markel Brown and Cory Jefferson they're solid young players on my squad but to you they're trash/average. Just trying to put some perspective out there for you.

I havent overhyped any player in this thread, i even back things up with stats. We were a top 10 offense for a reason lol please keep sleeping tho
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milwaukee Bucks

How? Lol

Your comparing Lottery picks and proven talent to second round picks? Brown and Jefferson wouldn't even ? the Cs rotation.. might not even make the team. Side note I would love to see Brown in the dunk contest next year.

Wiggins
    Gordon
    Brown
    Lavine

Would be goat
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics

How? Lol

Your comparing Lottery picks and proven talent to second round picks? Brown and Jefferson wouldn't even ? the Cs rotation.. might not even make the team. Side note I would love to see Brown in the dunk contest next year.

Wiggins
    Gordon
    Brown
    Lavine

Would be goat
    Yet im the delusional one lol, all yall ? betrer show up when its avi bet time cuz yall been flagrantly disrespectful in this thread
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Beta wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Ax homer blinders.

Russell the best player in this draft

Is it Black Girl Lost or Shawty owe you for ice? I BEEN REAL ALL MY LIFE

I stand by that statement, that team is still abysmal and sub 30 wins tho so iont see the point of bringing this up lol

What? You said the Lakers had nobody to build off of.....

Russell, randle, and maybe clarkson ain't that?

Man ? no that combo aint putting fear in nobody's heart lls. Clarkson is solid, not impressed with randle at all, looking at that trash roster they're nowhere near "the best NBA' s young core" under any circumstances

You keep talking about record this upcoming season when young core isn't synonymous with that.

• 5th Letter
    Milwaukee Bucks

How? Lol

I havent overhyped any player in this thread, i even back things up with stats. We were a top 10 offense for a reason lol please keep sleeping tho

I'm not sleeping on y'all, you guys have a solid young team with a ton of parts and no real go too guy/all star player. But y'all are still a rebuilding team and are trying to figure things out so its fine.

How? Lol

Wiggins
    Gordon
    Brown
    Lavine

Would be goat

I wasn't comparing them. My point is that he has an attachment to the team that us non fans don't have. We're not going to view Sullinger like he does, he's an undersized PF with a role player ceiling, he's sees potential future all star. So to make my point if I start going on about the young guys on my team he won't see them like I see them. If that makes sense.
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics
    Ax homer blinders.

I stand by that statement, that team is still abysmal and sub 30 wins tho so iont see the point of bringing this up lol

Man ? no that combo aint putting fear in nobody's heart lls. Clarkson is solid, not impressed with randle at all, looking at that trash roster they're nowhere near "the best NBA' s young core" under any circumstances

You keep talking about record this upcoming season when young core isn't synonymous with that.

Well we only have 1 guy over the age of 28 so we're better then those teams for the present and future yall wont admit it so we just gonna have to show yall by force
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Ax homer blinders.

That wasn't the argument though.... lol
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics
    Ax homer blinders.

That trio is mediocre if that's the subject u want me to touch on
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Ax homer blinders.

Ax...my man...is that trio or even just Russell something to build on towards the future? Or Something to make Laker fans optimistic about the future?

Give me a simple yes or no
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics
    Ax homer blinders.

Ax...my man...is that trio or even just Russell something to build on towards the future? Or Something to make Laker fans optimistic about the future?

Russell and clarkson are good players to have long term, but optimistic lmao ? no that core so struggletastic
  • 5th Letter
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Ax homer blinders.

Russell and clarkson are good players to have long term, but optimistic lmao ? no that core so struggletastic

You're pretty much proving my point. I bet if they were on the Celtics you'd be singing a different tune.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minnesota T Wolves
    Ax be on some super homer ? . You can't tell him nothing.
  • BlackAX410
    Boston Celtics
    I stand by my sentiments, ? i look like giving props to my rivals
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Utah Jazz
    I seriously can't believe so many are sleeping on Utah

The difference in record between Utah, Milwaukee and Boston was only 3 and 2 games respectively last season and Utah played in the tougher conference. It's not a given but I believe Utah would've had a better record and been a playoff team in the East last season if things played out how they did.

The Jazz actually have young players 25 and under that have and are putting up numbers as opposed to the upside (which they still can bank on) of all the other teams people are hyped about. I kind of like production over prediction when it comes to actually gauging who is a good player now and in the very near future. Sure some of these guys might turn out solid on these other teams (they could also not improve or even get worse) but Utah's main young guys put up numbers last season and are still could get better.