Video: “Alright, I’m Getting ? Off!” – Men Watch Footage Of Their Girlfriends Getting Catcalled

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    I mean if u got a bad ? she is getting hollered at multiple times in a day u can't stop that.

This video has a larger agenda, though.

I agree....speak on it cuz I think me and you might be on the same page.

There was a video some months back on "catcalling" doing the same thing promoted by some feminists.
    And just as in this video the men highlighted were black, which is the prime group targeted by feminists.
    I think this is gonna be formulated into some type of law to target black men, like the sagging pants law/fines. And get them introduced or add strikes to their record into the criminal system.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen her.. So I hoped out the coupe, in hot pursuit, stopped, and introduced. like I'm Shyne.. And you? You're my destiny.. LoL.. I've done this at least 5,729,408,234,092 times in my life.. hahahahahah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDvFrlByqs
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at these modern day feminist always doing this ? in new yaawk. The home of the most thirstiest men in the states. The place where they will see tiny or fantasia walking down the street and will be on her like it was gabrielle union. The dudes in the video were fronting because they were in front of their girls. Dudes had a slight smile throughout the whole video. Don't eeen need to explain why, it should be obvious lol.

Men will be men. Women will always set thirst traps. some men will be respectful, some will be extra, some will be over the top, some will be straight up rude ? . This is called life! You got to question if some of these scary ass modern day feminist are from the planet earth.

These are the levels of "cat calls" aka hollering at a broad aka complimenting a sexy female.

How are you doing today?
    you look nice today
    You are beautiful
    I like your hair
    you have a nice day
    your body is amazing
    ? bless you!
    WOW!!!!
    AMAZING!!!
    DAMN!
    DAAAAAAMN!!!
    Lawd laawd LAAAAWD!!!!
    JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
    you are blessed
    That's wife material right there
    Damn!, where did you come from?
    Damn!, where you going?
    you got a man?
    can I get cho numba?
    are you OK? cause it must of hurt falling from heaven
    ? took his time when he created you
    well i'll be ? damn, it's an angel walking down the street
    Can I pay yo bills?
    Um, umm, ummmm!
    damn you thick
    I can look at it all day
    nice ?
    nice ass
    LOOK AT ALL DAT ASS!!
    I just want to touch it
    let me hit that
    I'd pay for it
    them the best set of ? I ever seen!
    I want to put my face in between them
    I just want to suck on them
    I'd destroy her ass!
    I'd ? the ? out of her ass
    She got a FAT ASS!!!!
    ? DAYUMN!!! LOOK AT THEM BIG ASS ? !!!!!!!!

Gawt damn, it was like I was reading the evolution of man. It was beautiful b.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if ya chick is a 5 or below its gone always be somebody who throws heat at her. Men we love ? and wanna conquer as much of it as possible.

Certain stuff is definitely too far, and some stuff is just funny. As much as some women get annoyed by it, it’s gone come a day when they not as attractive and nobody gives them that attention any more.

These is pretty girl problems, it’s a 2 somewhere that would love to get cat called
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “maybe bc you hang out with white people...? "

Lmao...was that zombie?

Them hoes wouldn't even attractive
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man come the ? on.

No man that has male friends should be on some "im getting ? " ? looking at this.

Not saying its acceptable, but ? its what men DO.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That last chick with the tats has no business being cat called. Shame on these dudes with subpar standards.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dude cant be mad at dudes hollering at their girl b/c b4 she was your girl, you was one of them dudes and you probably hit her with one of them lines.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    As a native new yorker.. Who came up before social media.. I will pose the same question that I posed in the last thread where homegirl was walking through the city and dudes were hollering..

How else is a guy supposed to meet women?.. Please explain this to me..

as a native New Yorker... aint no excuse for dudes being ? and stalking women for blocks...

What about stalking her up and down the aisles at Walmart......going home.......going back to Walmart.......approaching her......and then having her call you out on having an empty shopping cart?

tango-face-plain-hi.png
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that a bunch of fassyholes
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Any ? with a beautiful woman should already know what time it is. Unless ? are mad disrespectful, I just let ? go.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a secure man has Nothing to be upset about..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i'm assuming y'all would be cool with it if ? was callcallin your mother?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    a secure man has Nothing to be upset about..

IT DON´T WORK LIKE THAT BRO.IF YOU GOT A FINE ? YOU GON HAVE TO DO SOME DOUBLE BREATHING.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    IF they were going to do this, at least leave out the ones that were respectable. Can't just throw that ? in one big pile under the guise of "harassment" or "catcalling".
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOUNDS LIKE ? NEVER HAD A FINE WOMAN.TALKING LIKE ITS SO EASY.HAVE YOU BEEN STROLLING WITH YOUR GIRL AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE DUDE THATS COMING TOWARDS YA WILL GO BY AND LOOK AT THER ASS AND YOU CAN´T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.IT´S MORE THAN BEING SECURE.IT´S JUST ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT YOU CAN´T CONTROL EVERYTHING.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOUNDS LIKE ? NEVER HAD A FINE WOMAN.TALKING LIKE ITS SO EASY.HAVE YOU BEEN STROLLING WITH YOUR GIRL AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE DUDE THATS COMING TOWARDS YA WILL GO BY AND LOOK AT THER ASS AND YOU CAN´T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.IT´S MORE THAN BEING SECURE.IT´S JUST ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT YOU CAN´T CONTROL EVERYTHING.

No... the issue lies when someone is bold enough to actually try to holla at your lady while you are with her on some reckless ? . Not even on some my bad i didn't realize she with you type ? , the ones that do that ? to start a fight. They'll usually be with a group of homies and meanwhile you dolo with your girl. Happened to my boy years ago at a bowling alley he ended up getting jumped and his shorty caught them hands too, just because.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No... the issue lies when someone is bold enough to actually try to holla at your lady while you are with her on some reckless ? . Not even on some my bad i didn't realize she with you type ? , the ones that do that ? to start a fight. They'll usually be with a group of homies and meanwhile you dolo with your girl. Happened to my boy years ago at a bowling alley he ended up getting jumped and his shorty caught them hands too, just because.

Exactly. ? gone' look at your girl. If they don't know y'all together, they gonna try to holler at her. Who gives a ? ? That's the price for having a beautiful woman. Get over it. It's almost like ? be LOOKING for a reason to feel disrespected. Let that tough guy ? go.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even if ya chick is a 5 or below its gone always be somebody who throws heat at her.

Met a guy today who wants to get with this lovely lady.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ I died when she pulled up that corn on the cob lmao.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They could've kept that last one.......

Some of them calls were disrespectful tho. Fights would start by mouthing off like that......