Did money change you?

_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in AKA Donkey
When u started to get loopy with life, when you reach a pinnacle you want, did you leave anybody behind, or start acting funny or different to anybody? You stunt on anybody you been waiting to

Personally money changed me... It changed my address, it changed my wardrobe , it changed me from a lover boy to a sex don.
Ppl close me know i don't change regardless but ppl i see a lot be like dam u don't ? wit me nomore huh I be like yea u 30 to 40 grand cocksucka beat it.

Comments

• _God_
    Mastery wrote: »
    Money changes some people, but mostly it changes those around you.

Yea this the most accurate you still have to ? on bums tho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup for the best.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Money don't change you; it makes you more of who you already are.

Real ?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it made me want to work more and accomplish more because now things just seem so much easier
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosign. Now I'm an ? with money.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, just my surroundings, and people in it
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

when you visiting this side again, homie?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me get some money and ill let you know.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cs now I'm a sex addict not looking for love.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    It gives you more choices than those with less money or no money at all.

People tend to change their behavior towards others when their choices are not limited.
  • _God_
    yall ? givin folk lores n ? . We need real details
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

_? _ wrote: »
    yall ? givin folk lores n ? . We need real details

Alot of us move a certain way because you cant do everything on your own. So you to tamper your actions and outward thoughts. As to not burn bridges cause you never know who you might have to lean on, good or bad.

But once you start making money, certain bridges can be burnt because and all likelyness you wont have to, or wont try to cross them again. That allows you to be more outwardly with you thoughts in action. Because of that you start to feel more comfortable in the inner skin that you had layered..outwardly.

You start to outwardly become more of who you are inwardly because of the feeling, or notion of....like the real house wife chick said.

76d9787be170d5cf29008081a80a8e3d.jpg

Cause for some reason, the impression of you having yourself in pocket. Gives off this "alpha" image to people. And others start to fall in as beta. Which in turns can put a bigger battery in ya back to be who u truly are.

Me personally, outside of being able to buy ? i want. Ion value money all that much. Ima ? broke, and im a ? when my pockets aight.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

when you visiting this side again, homie?

Imma be heading back before I move to Denver so probably Nov/Dec.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't ever changed for no money, but I move different to protect it. Because money is like a drug, and that ? will have a ? you think you know movin in a way you thought he wouldn't. Same goes for freedom, CO defendents takin the stand, but that's another post for another thread.

There's nothing wrong with not allowing vultures to ? your fortress. You'll see the leaches coming, just like those same leaches can smell the success, you have to protect yourself, and more importantly, your family, and livelihood. Never apologize for doing so. Always know the angles, you'll start to understand people's intentions soon as you see the caller id if you get really good at it lol.

Them same ? that say money changed you is the same ? you say no to when they ask for a handout, they miserable and they think sayin you not real or money changin you or other soft ass ? will guilt you into giving them money to be real, it's fake, and it's like they want you to buy their love. They not willing to sacrifice like you do to gain what you have so why do you owe them anything at all? If you give, do it out the goodness of your heart, don't let no ? talk you out no change, and learn the word No quick, or you'll be broke and them same ? won't have ? for you when you flatline.

A fool and his money is equal to A weak minded ? and his money
    The hardest thing when you attain success is being able to tell the real love from the fake love, time reveals all though, watch everyone around you.

If success don't change you, you're doing it wrong, ? grind to change their lives and the lives around them. I had no greater feeling than not having to carry a buncha phones, and looking in the rear view mirror everywhere I went. To the point where I actually laughed at a speeding ticket because I know what i've rode around the city with previously. Had me thinkin like, you too late ? few years ago I woulda made your career.

Keep it real, and be loyal to those that were there when you was ridin the bus, and ya'll talked about the ? ya'll would buy if one came up. You stuck with what you stuck with. But only to a point.

Comin up is hard, keepin it is harder, and i'm tellin ? now, you're going to lose some relationships because you, as a man, will not be willing to be taken advantage of.

Use of the enter key is sponsored by the homie @Jameson_Porcupine
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    changed me because those around me changed and i had to adapt to a new level of fuckery to protect myself
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

yep, said this also.

you dont know exactly who you are until you have the freedom to be yourself without limits
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    What kind of money we taking about here? Cause I am comfortable....and a lot of dudes I grew up with on they heads so they look at me like I got bread....but not really...success in life hasn't changed me.....if I got lotto money it proly would....
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yea, money is the root of all evil and my ? grew into a ? tree

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I ain't ever changed for no money, but I move different to protect it. Because money is like a drug, and that ? will have a ? you think you know movin in a way you thought he wouldn't. Same goes for freedom, CO defendents takin the stand, but that's another post for another thread.

There's nothing wrong with not allowing vultures to ? your fortress. You'll see the leaches coming, just like those same leaches can smell the success, you have to protect yourself, and more importantly, your family, and livelihood. Never apologize for doing so. Always know the angles, you'll start to understand people's intentions soon as you see the caller id if you get really good at it lol.

Them same ? that say money changed you is the same ? you say no to when they ask for a handout, they miserable and they think sayin you not real or money changin you or other soft ass ? will guilt you into giving them money to be real, it's fake, and it's like they want you to buy their love. They not willing to sacrifice like you do to gain what you have so why do you owe them anything at all? If you give, do it out the goodness of your heart, don't let no ? talk you out no change, and learn the word No quick, or you'll be broke and them same ? won't have ? for you when you flatline.

A fool and his money is equal to A weak minded ? and his money
    The hardest thing when you attain success is being able to tell the real love from the fake love, time reveals all though, watch everyone around you.

If success don't change you, you're doing it wrong, ? grind to change their lives and the lives around them. I had no greater feeling than not having to carry a buncha phones, and looking in the rear view mirror everywhere I went. To the point where I actually laughed at a speeding ticket because I know what i've rode around the city with previously. Had me thinkin like, you too late ? few years ago I woulda made your career.

Keep it real, and be loyal to those that were there when you was ridin the bus, and ya'll talked about the ? ya'll would buy if one came up. You stuck with what you stuck with. But only to a point.

Comin up is hard, keepin it is harder, and i'm tellin ? now, you're going to lose some relationships because you, as a man, will not be willing to be taken advantage of.

Use of the enter key is sponsored by the homie @Jameson_Porcupine

? front me a brick

but naw you correct tho

over the years ive seen myself change, but not really

you hit the ? on the head perfect, I didnt change but the way I moved and interacted with people change, now I can just about tell somebodies intentions by there eyes or movements, ? what a person say
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Some changes I notice, but I can't say it actually changed my personality.

Main things I can think of is things change such as: I go on more vacations, I probably give more, I'm more willing to invest in projects that I think worth investing in, take clothes to cleaners, date more women I know I wouldn't spend time with if I had less money,

When I don't have money: I save money, don't do investments, don't go out to clubs much or date women who I think I'll have to pick up the tab on, don't buy new clothes or ? I really don't need,travel a lot less, play a hell of a lot more video games and watch redbox, put off fixing things like minor car or house issues that don't absolutely need fixing
  • _God_
    Has your actual standards of living changed ?