Oh ok so jay z and his crew been coonin since their DEBUT!

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was at the job and a guy put on A JAY SONG ANDMEMPHIS BLEEK where im from we dont wanna be like MICHAEL .. he meant michael jackson or michael jordan they ? on them before fame.. so where they from they want to be "who"? they want be a ? ? ? This ? been coonin since their debut. they shittin on our most important ppl in music and sports. This is same Eminem did with racisttape and nobody cares about it anymore.. this is the same.. nobody cares about its a shame.

i discussed this with the guy he just said keep callin .. its a job where we sell mobiles in telephone so this guy is a ? ? also. he is black i dont know where from but he is probably from SOMALIA lookin that. He take his job so serious ? idiot

Comments

• bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the a Park outside you window
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Molly must be on point today...
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanted to be hustlers idiot
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at the job and a guy put on A JAY SONG ANDMEMPHIS BLEEK where im from we dont wanna be like MICHAEL .. he meant michael jackson or michael jordan they ? on them before fame.. so where they from they want to be "who"? they want be a ? ? ? This ? been coonin since their debut. they shittin on our most important ppl in music and sports. This is same Eminem did with racisttape and nobody cares about it anymore.. this is the same.. nobody cares about its a shame.

i discussed this with the guy he just said keep callin .. its a job where we sell mobiles in telephone so this guy is a ? ? also. he is black i dont know where from but he is probably from SOMALIA lookin that. He take his job so serious ? idiot

you an ? . Michael Jordan don't give a ? about ? .
This discussion has been closed.