Video:So your walking w/ your girl & some big brolic n!gga walks past & smacks your girls cheek meat

Options
13»

Comments

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This is one of the reasons I stay in the gym. You short skinny ? Will forever get bullied

Lol... This.. This seems like a lil ? topic
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    It just depends.....I have a CCW so I'm proly strapped....but I would fight first....I am retired and far removed from dumb ? logic and try to stay out of dumb ? way.....thanks to my son.....my tolerance is pretty high for dumb ? -? ....but if you leave me no choice....I am all too familar with sensesless acts of violence.....Random dumb ? like this doesn't happen to me....I hear about it.... but I look at every man....women or child as an enemy so I am always surveying looking for a vantage taker.....wife thinks I am ? ....and need a therapists
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pay someone to fucc him up
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep it moving

act like I didnt see or hear the altercation

deflect the situation back on her

several blocks away

rinse and repeat
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    If a dude feels like he can walk up and grab your girl's ass in front of you without losing something, you've already lost.

I believe that too. ? usually try somebody that don't have presence about them. If you LOOK like a mark that's bad on you.

I think suffer from this that lack of presence........... I was out with a chick and some dude tried her.. Only half on the low... He had to know to I would catch him.. I didn't give a ? ..... I was still tripping off the fact I picked her up from her fiancee house....
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was in jail I learn never underestimate somebody because of size.

See some big ? eat cement trying to punk someone that was smaller then them.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    First fight. If ? hits the fan then use your right to bare arms amendment
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Only place I don't carry my pistol is in the shower. So he woulda got pistol whipped and if it's more than one ? woulda got shot
    M7W9aWM.jpg

Man...what do I search on amazon? My wife gonna disown me bruh.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    If a dude feels like he can walk up and grab your girl's ass in front of you without losing something, you've already lost.

I believe that too. ? usually try somebody that don't have presence about them. If you LOOK like a mark that's bad on you.

I think suffer from this that lack of presence........... I was out with a chick and some dude tried her.. Only half on the low... He had to know to I would catch him.. I didn't give a ? ..... I was still tripping off the fact I picked her up from her fiancee house....

? ....lmao!
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kick him straight in the ? , and pull the strap out and tell him to walk away.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    tumblr_nbad30usE91r7k95zo1_500.gif

Then ima grab her hand and pull one of these
    tumblr_mjl17iKgfC1qe8u91o1_400.gif

Dale the gawd lol
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel what a lot of ? is saying but if some ? like that pop off for real, i would just down play the whole situation. Than i would just lay low and catch that ? slipping. I can almost guarantee that you will see this ? again. I try to avoid creating unnecessary scenes. Dudes like that don't live long. They come a dime a dozen. If u up yo strap and pop him for slapping yo girls ass, YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL. I no u would feel disrespected. But we live to fight another day. I would let it die down for a couple of weeks and find out where you post up at. Than I'm gone let his ass have it. We will cross paths again. But u won't see me when i cross yo path.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My girl wouldve been on the other side of me before dude even got that close

Had he intentionally gone out of his way to disrespect me and touch her ass anyway then we're fighting
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't have to worry about that happening, as much power and brute strength I have.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to find that girl.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    I been in this situation with my younger cousin at a bar once back in college. Some chubby dude grabbed her ass.I kicked him in the chest and once he spilled to the floor , stomped on his fingers.

? no you didnt lol talking bout you kicked a ? in the chest and he spilled to the floor lol

ducktales ass ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqn7PeDhWZw

What Would You Do...

[IMG]https://scontent-dfw1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11264818_10100229976608929_4405398385522198180_n.jpg?oh=6744570ba9cdd0b77a46f5e028ab04d3&oe=565C55F5[/IMG]

ExYx7zB.gif

I would put hands on that ? .. You can't let another man disrespect your girls cheek meat and make it ripple like that.. While she's in your presence.. I would had charge at that roided up ? like...

tumblr_ml8py3lvH51s917bwo1_400.gif

Or like..

tumblr_mh0itzOaNE1rhyhaqo1_400.gif

Did he just karate kick that ? lmfao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.