What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cheif Keef Is Running For Mayor Of Chicago

Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOTPosts: 13,150 Regulator
http://time.com/3975233/chief-keef-chicago-mayor/

Could Chicago be getting a new mayor?

Controversial rapper Chief Keef took to Twitter on Tuesday to say he’s out for Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s job. “Vote for me!!!! … Yall gonna love me in the Office,” the 19-year-old tweeted.

He followed up the tweets with an Instagram post, captioned “Sosa 4 Mayor.”

The social media posts are all part of the teenage rapper’s beef with Emanuel, whose office canceled a benefit concert that Chief Keef had been due to headline in July out of concerns for public safety, NBC reports.

The rapper, who has a long history of run-ins with the law, had planned to perform via hologram as he is unable to appear in person in Chicago, where there is an outstanding warrant for his arrest on charges related to child support. On Monday, Keef encouraged his Twitter followers to call Emanuel and “tell him to stay the f— off the people’s music,” providing them with a phone number to the city directory.

Keef may have to wait a while for his mayoral dreams to become reality, however. Emanuel was sworn in for his second term in May after winning a runoff mayoral election with 56 percent of the vote, and the next election is due in 2019.

BDBIIDsilverfoxxaladdin1978

Replies

• KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Apocalypse Is apporching as we speak
    genocidecutterIgboNegroaladdin1978PapaDoc223
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they gonna arrest him before he becomes mayor
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
    DillaDeaf
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He can't. I swear this dude is retarded

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,150 Regulator
    If Arnold could become Governor then Keef can become Mayor

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicago been had dirty politics for hundreds of years. you think keef and his squad go hard i bet this mayor could make keef go missing with one phone call.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Arnold could become Governor then Keef can become Mayor

Lol he must gonna run the city from a hologram
    jazzybella
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fully support this young black enterprising man in his endeavors.
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

R.D.NothingButTheTruth
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could vote for him.

GLO!
    The Squadz.

fd48a6a1-17a6-425d-8f86-fa648c41ebca.gif

33d842e1-1bad-40bb-ae0c-ea964adf96dc.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10304057

doc.0.gif

lol_nice_going_texas.0.gif

R.D.BelovedAfeni
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm voting. The city needs a Hero.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nigga about to send in holograms to kiss babies
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id vote for him
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    R.D.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Keef gonna uplift the community and get these guns off the streets

He gonna turn O block into a 24hr street bazaar
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Busta Carmichael
  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Obamas boy rahm emmanuel aint about to be upseated by chief keef. What Chicago needs is more church's and bible thumpers drillng "The Good Word" in the youth head.
  • SouthsideShawn SouthsideShawn southsidePosts: 280 ✭✭
    Fk chief queef on gd he aint wid da shits on bronem kant even kun to his old hood . Smokin on capopak .
    StoneColdMikey
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,150 Regulator
    Fk chief queef on gd he aint wid da shits on bronem kant even kun to his old hood . Smokin on capopak .
    You need a dictionary, fam?
    northside7jazzybellaPapaDoc223
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    Shawn ain't lying. Why you think he doing these hologram shit. ? Police and niggas are after that man
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    That might be the only way he can come back to chicago is with secret service body guards and even with that i still wouldnt go back to the chi if am keef. The risk dont outweigh the reward
    You need a dictionary, fam?

Iz you a teacher ????
    Shawn ain't lying. Why you think he doing these hologram shit. ? Police and niggas are after that man

Aikiville tookagang jojoworld til da world blows . Wya
    he finna be glodown countin dat BLOODMONEY
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

So what nigga

You always in these Keef threads talking about what he ain't and what he can't do

You act like the nigga shot one of your homies

Ain't shit going happen to Chief Keef if he go to O Block

He made it out though, he ain't got shit to prove

Durk even told yall, none of them going do shit to each other foreal
    Beta
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

So what nigga

You always in these Keef threads talking about what he ain't and what he can't do

You act like the nigga shot one of your homies

Ain't shit going happen to Chief Keef if he go to O Block

He made it out though, he ain't got shit to prove

Durk even told yall, none of them going do shit to each other foreal

i dont think its even goin bac to oblock its more that his life is at risk cuz of jojo crew
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear if he becomes the Mayor of Chicago...
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg