Why Is Drake Picking An Ducking

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know they say pick your battles wisely.
But when ? go for ya neck you gotta responed right?
So why is it Drake went back at Meek and Tyga.....sure they called him out 1st
But so did Jay-Z, Kendrick and Common and I ain't here Drake say ? to them.
I'm starting to think we gave Drake to much credit cuz we all know meek and Tyga below him in the rap game
But when opponents on his level or better step to him he hush mouth?
Maybe he felt the pressure to respond to meek and Tyga cuz he was silent with the others and now it got folks thinking anybody can test him...
All I'm saying is maybe if he would of responded to the 1st 3 he wouldn't feel the need to address meek or Tyga
Or maybe his just a sheep in wolfs clothing only going at weaker opponents ijs

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's ducked most battles but his pen game was questioned... Guess it was time to fight back
  • TayGettem
    Options
    That doesn't explain the Tyga ?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    What job security his a high seller ain't no label gonna drop him
    Hell he could even say he has a Ghostwriter mainstream fans still coppin and listening to him
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    He's ducked most battles but his pen game was questioned... Guess it was time to fight back

close thread.

Next time, think before typing.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cause Meek is trash and Drake knows he can take him
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what his beef was with Jay-Z but there's no need to go at Common. If I'm not mistaken but wasn't Drake beef with Common over Serena?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

close thread.

Next time, think before typing.
    TayGettem wrote: »
    What job security his a high seller ain't no label gonna drop him
    Hell he could even say he has a Ghostwriter mainstream fans still coppin and listening to him

Next time think before typing
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't know what his beef was with Jay-Z but there's no need to go at Common. If I'm not mistaken but wasn't Drake beef with Common over Serena?

Common admitted to going at him because he caught feeling over Serena... Common still outbarred him tho
  • DNB1
    Options
    Any respectable rapper whose pen game is questioned in such a way would respond.

also the manner in which it was questioned and the reason behind it means in order to keep his pride in tact, he had to respond.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    An y'all missing the point Drake claims to have the best bars in the game
    But when ? of his caliber test him he doesn't say ? but when TYGA king of L's gets at him he responded
    The one ? u didn't need to respond to u did
    An Drake could of ignored meek and the ? would of blew ova in a few months
    Drake only responds to cats he know ain't seeing him on the mic
    Drake showing more aggression to meek than he has in his whole career
    Only other cat he dissed on wax was breezy and he a singer come on son
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Any respectable rapper whose pen game is questioned in such a way would respond.

also the manner in which it was questioned and the reason behind it means in order to keep his pride in tact, he had to respond.

Tru but when has Drake ever had pride seriously? Pride made him not swing bck at diddy
  • DNB1
    Options

Tru but when has Drake ever had pride seriously? Pride made him not swing bck at diddy

Respect and fear made him not swing back at Diddy...
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I don't know why Drake even responded to Common. Let's put aside the fact that Common is a dope MC, one of the greats (even if he don't get the accolades) ... The ? dissed you because you ? his chick, put a different way, he dissed you because you already won?!?!? A "I'm sorry you feel that way, but ya girl ? /mouf was divine" was all that was needed.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    An Kendrick tried his pride twice and one was on national television
    If a ? call u out he trying yo pride and pen game
    So meeks accustions wasn't no different
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

getting knocked the ? out made him not swing back at diddy

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He responded. If he didn't respond then ? would be like "look he still not responding." It's like a lose lose
  • TayGettem
    Options

Bruh lol I can't lie him being scared of the ? in the shiny red suit Harlem shaking is classic L material
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U u complaining? Had he not put it on wax u woulda complained he scared and never battled. Meek thought he had a easy win and the rap gods said ? no.
  • DNB1
    Options
    I think the fear of what Diddy could do to his career was the bigger issue.

Name me a new ? that would swing on Diddy...and don't say Meek cause he wouldn't.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He threw shots at Kendrick too. Just say u don't like dude and that's that. The way y'all coppin pleas bout him goin at meek who dissed him out the blue is telling
  • TayGettem
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    U u complaining? Had he not put it on wax u woulda complained he scared and never battled. Meek thought he had a easy win and the rap gods said ? no.

Oh don't get me wrong imma fan of Drake like all his albums and songs
    I'm just questioning his true motives for the meek disses
    I think he only doing it cuz meek weak on the mic
    If Jay or nas made this accustions I think he'd be hush mouth still
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

He threw a jab at Tyga ("got word that the lil lil homie was talking crazy" "you need to act ur age and not ur girl age")

And his verse on Stay Scheming went at Common
  • TayGettem
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

He threw shots at Kendrick too. Just say u don't like dude and that's that. The way y'all coppin pleas bout him goin at meek who dissed him out the blue is telling

Apparently u didn't see me applauding Drake in the meek diss thread Drake is in my top 5
    Doesn't mean I can't question him
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake threw shots back at everybody, Jay Z included. You not listening hard enough. The issue is, it's not beef like back in the days when ? used to overdo everything real quick. Most of this ? is competition or petty ? that blows over.

Most of the old beefs was drug influenced, gang influenced, family issues, money issues or old head vs new head. The rap game is corporate now. Everybody under the same 2 or 3 umbrellas, which is under Vivendi anyway so ? gets squashed and hushed.

Learn some.