What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why Is Drake Picking An Ducking

13»

Replies

• sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Aubrey decided he couldn't afford another L?
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know niggas like to be revisionists but drake bodied common on stay scheming, he gotta hold that L

I'm a big common fan too but it is what it is
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is poking fun.. @safaree and drake... he is making them respond
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man still copping pleas for Meek I see. Drake never ducked nobody he threw shots back.
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Drake threw shots back at everybody, Jay Z included. You not listening hard enough. The issue is, it's not beef like back in the days when niggas used to overdo everything real quick. Most of this shit is competition or petty shit that blows over.

Most of the old beefs was drug influenced, gang influenced, family issues, money issues or old head vs new head. The rap game is corporate now. Everybody under the same 2 or 3 umbrellas, which is under Vivendi anyway so shit gets squashed and hushed.

Learn some.

I stand corrected neva heard him responsed to Jay, Lamar or common but ok koo I was wrong

Depends on which Jay diss to respond to. They've traded lightweight jabs for a minute now, between the collabs on the albums.

K.Dot disses are all over Nothing Was The Same.

No need to respond to Common, Stay Scheming smashed him. Beef was squashed shortly after that hit. Com was in his feelings.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol