Meek Mill Feat. Quentin Miller - Wanna Know DRAKE DISS (? . By Jahlil Beats & Swizz Beatz)

Options
Listencloser
Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in The Reason
Ajl26QH.png
-by-jahlil-beats-swizz-beatz

Comments

• Listencloser
    Options
    Check that OVO Ghost
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake done somebody stick a fork in him his goose is cooked. Lmao at Quentin Miller singing.

Philly - 1 Toronto - Goose Egg (0)
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is garbage! ? don't need to say ? else. Embarrassing at this point
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The undertaker beat was the best part. This ? whatever, apparently this isn't Meeks strong point
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep listenin to this song....cause the undertaker sample lol
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at the sound cloud comments popping up....

Meek Lost this weak ass beef
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the beat....he responded to Drake's wack ass diss record with a "wacker" diss record. So sad
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I really hope this is only the first of two responses to Drake's two diss records. Cause this ? is weak.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    this will not didn't end well
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Def think it's more to the end of that trk, but he should've played it. No time to hold ish back
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn shame Nicki let that boy come out into the world lookin like that

that ? don't love you my ? lmao
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek did what he was suppose to do. Expose it to the world that Drake doesn't write his own ? . The "reference track" he put in the middle of his ? was all that needed to be said.

I honestly don't see why people are even entertaining the back and forth on some real battle ? , when one guy doesn't write his rhymes. Can someone explain how releasing diss tracks is a valid response to someone saying you don't write your rhymes?

If Drake didn't write the several songs that got released, why would he think we think he's writing these diss tracks? I'm not seeing the logic here.

In any event, if Meek wants to continue to spread his brand and entertain this silly back and forth ? , he should insert a "reference track" in every diss song and continue to lower the casket.

... You would think on a Hip-Hop site, more people would have this same opinion. But despite the fake ? , real fans who respect the art know Drake loss no matter what. Zip him up.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannn what the ? did I just listen to? THAT was his response?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of these rappers from this era do not know how to craft a proper diss.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    My ? telling me "ya Drake won". Its ova for Weak Milly
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Drake done somebody stick a fork in him his goose is cooked. Lmao at Quentin Miller singing.

Philly - 1 Toronto - Goose Egg (0)

I'm born and raised philly and i want to rep meek here but that was trash. You lying to your self right now bruh. @murdap
  • Listencloser
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Meek did what he was suppose to do. Expose it to the world that Drake doesn't write his own ? . The "reference track" he put in the middle of his ? was all that needed to be said.

I honestly don't see why people are even entertaining the back and forth on some real battle ? , when one guy doesn't write his rhymes. Can someone explain how releasing diss tracks is a valid response to someone saying you don't write your rhymes?

If Drake didn't write the several songs that got released, why would he think we think he's writing these diss tracks? I'm not seeing the logic here.

In any event, if Meek wants to continue to spread his brand and entertain this silly back and forth ? , he should insert a "reference track" in every diss song and continue to lower the casket.

... You would think on a Hip-Hop site, more people would have this same opinion. But despite the fake ? , real fans who respect the art know Drake loss no matter what. Zip him up.

Meek came through with 3 quotables and an exposure skit. This diss was lack luster as I predicted. He just isn't nice lyrically. What the ? was he thinking going heavy with the mush mouth flow? Even ATL ? will have trouble following that ? let alone white Drake fans. Funk Flex won the battle for him by releasing the reference tracks.